Author Topic:  An Insight Into The Human Mind.  (Read 250 times)

SteveTheSpoon

• Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
An Insight Into The Human Mind.
« on: June 22, 2013, 06:50:53 PM »
It started when I was very young... It was just a nibble at first, gnawing it's way into my mind. But as I grew so did it. With each breath it consumed more. I never tried to fight it. Just ignore it. How would you fight something like this? It's not like anyone could help. I was alone... Almost. It kept me company. Or was it a he, I never could make out a gender. Endless hours of the voices continued. It was distant at first, they grew in numbers but never raised their voice. They always kept themselves in hushed corners of my mind. Every so often I catch them, plotting, something. I can never make out what they're saying. Maybe it's me. That all they could be right echoes? I hope. That would mean it's me, it's something I can control. As I walk, I think, from the absurd to the ordinary but still they stay. I feel them drifting in and out, weaving it's path between my thoughts thinking that I don't know they're there but I do...

Would you believe me if I said they talked? Not in the way you're thinking. I'm not crazy but then again i'm not exactly normal either. Sometimes they speak, no, no, no, it's more like a more like a soft whisper, but intensified a thousand times to resemble a chorus of shouts. They whisper to me of only one thing... Death. In my mind there is only one thing I can do to combat this. Or is it there's now. I can't tell anymore, it all just fog. But I shall not give up I shall not falter I shall clear the fog the only way I know how to. A shout, so loud it matches there's. It cancels everything. Including myself, and so we begin anew.

It started when I was very young...   

"Embrace your dreams and whatever happens, protect your honour as soldier" - Zack Fair

"I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear I will always remember when the Doctor was me." - The Eleventh Doctor

"I'm simply a madman without a box"

Vandrew

• Elite Member
  • The official Battlefield Merc
  • Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: BEEF STEW476
Re: An Insight Into The Human Mind.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 07:49:35 PM »

So go on, let your imagination loose, 'cause the only thing limiting you is your world size.