Author Topic:  Changing My Name  (Read 357 times)

logan2000

Changing My Name
« on: June 20, 2013, 08:06:31 PM »
Hello I Changed My Name From logan2000 To TheLogan2000 To Match My Gamertag

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Changing My Name
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 08:17:31 PM »
  • Best Answer
  • Were you planning to to restart ALL your worlds?
    -Alionz

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
    • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
    • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
    • Steam: KUi Klutch
    « Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 08:23:13 PM »
  • Best Answer
  • *facepalm* He meant on the forums he changed his name. lol

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
    • Legendary Member
    • Potato!
    • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    • Xbox: II FerGie x
    • PSN: II_FerGie_x
    • Steam: iifergiex
    « Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 05:19:42 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • So you just added "The" to the begining and put a capital L in, this is the 2nd pointless topic now and is just taking up room in the forums where other things that can be discussed.
    Should have just put it in your Signature if you was worried no one would recognise you but I'm sure most people would as it's not a massive change.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
    • Atlas Telamon
    • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    • Xbox: atlh3
    • Steam: The_Green_Condom
    « Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 05:44:44 AM »
  • Best Answer
  • So you just added "The" to the begining and put a capital L in, this is the 2nd pointless topic now and is just taking up room in the forums where other things that can be discussed.
    Should have just put it in your Signature if you was worried no one would recognise you but I'm sure most people would as it's not a massive change.
    there are plenty of pointless topics on the forums, and many are much more pointless than this. Also I think this might go in introductions, but I'm not sure. I just dont think it belongs in general discussion
    « Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 06:28:44 AM by Atlh3 »

Miner of the Month for January 2014
    But you can call me the salaminizer!
    #BanAtlas