Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Elder Scrolls Series  (Read 13231 times)

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cooldude013
Re: Elder Scrolls Series
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2013, 11:45:36 AM »
Arena: A toaster could run it
Daggerfall:A toaster could run it
Morrowind: A high end toaster to run it
Oblivion: You need a meh PC
Skyrim: You need a higher end PC
Well mine are pieces of bread that get toasted when I do something on it

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2013, 12:55:33 PM »
Well this can be worth talking about...

I might need to buy this! :P

RUN and i mean just RUN from areana, there is no more brutal game out there, expcialy if you play as any kinda of mage. dagger fall is not much better. also both arena and dagger fall are free online (by beth them selves). now if only i did not own eveyr single game and the exps listed there........evil!!!
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

TRex

• Elite Member
  • Old dog of the Forums
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: SpindlierT Rex
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »
breton, becuse there females are the best looking ^_^

second best battle mage in the game extra magic plus magic resistance what more can you ask for.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2013, 10:46:43 PM »
second best battle mage in the game extra magic plus magic resistance what more can you ask for.
the ability to breathe underwater and have a tail

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Stormthorn

• View Profile
  • Xbox: WafleHouse 4Tet
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2013, 09:09:53 PM »
I would just like to point out that the OP who posted this thread is on my avocadolist. This forum has super strict rules about not making multiple threads for a game so what does he do? Makes one thread for a whole damn series rather then let each game get its own thread if that game becomes relevant as they deserve.

Currently the core series is 5 games. Besides that we have Battlespire, Redguard, Stormhold, Dawnstar, Shadowkey, and TES: Online. Thats 11 games all crammed into one thread. While most of these arnt relevant to anyones discussions I do feel like it doesnt give the series as a whole the respect and regard it deserves.

Particularly Skyrim, Morrowind, TES: Online, and Oblivion stand out as deserving their own threads, not to mention Nehrim, which is essentially another game wearing Oblivion as a skin.
According to the Game Threads list, only Skyrim has one. Although that info may be out of date.

Anyways, I may skip out on paying 15/month to play TES:Online and just wait for game 6 of the main series.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2013, 09:23:59 PM »
I would just like to point out that the OP who posted this thread is on my avocadolist. This forum has super strict rules about not making multiple threads for a game so what does he do? Makes one thread for a whole damn series rather then let each game get its own thread if that game becomes relevant as they deserve.

Currently the core series is 5 games. Besides that we have Battlespire, Redguard, Stormhold, Dawnstar, Shadowkey, and TES: Online. Thats 11 games all crammed into one thread. While most of these arnt relevant to anyones discussions I do feel like it doesnt give the series as a whole the respect and regard it deserves.

Particularly Skyrim, Morrowind, TES: Online, and Oblivion stand out as deserving their own threads, not to mention Nehrim, which is essentially another game wearing Oblivion as a skin.
According to the Game Threads list, only Skyrim has one. Although that info may be out of date.

Anyways, I may skip out on paying 15/month to play TES:Online and just wait for game 6 of the main series.

I havint been paying atetion to the onmline on, I got a feeling stealth is ether gona be broken stupid overpowered, or just broken XD
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2013, 01:53:20 AM »
I havint been paying atetion to the onmline on, I got a feeling stealth is ether gona be broken stupid overpowered, or just broken XD
Its gonna be soo broken xD , I wonder if they will implement it much... Stealth sounds like it would be very hit and miss in an MMO.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2013, 02:44:09 AM »
It could be broken in pvp... But that's not all the game is about. I'm going to wait and see before making judgments on the game, but I don't think its safe to call it broken yet

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2013, 05:16:23 PM »

Well considering that this topic was not very active for awhile after being created because other topics were created for each individual game, and now people started to post in this, I think oh should get over it.

Pride

• Legendary Member
  • A new begining
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Denied Pride
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2013, 04:44:23 PM »
While a select few might think the big news concerning The Elder Scrolls Online this week was the slow dripping of new screenshots, the real meat of the story came from Matt Firor, General Manager of ZeniMax Online. Firor recently made the announcement (via GameStar) that there will be a $14.99 per month fee charged to play the game (after the 30-day period following the initial purchase). Now this in my opinion has ruined the game for me. I now think that I will not be buying a copy of this game.