Author Topic:  Elder Scrolls Series  (Read 7631 times)

Dominator24

• Koala of the Forums
  • Awards Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DAGANATOR3
Re: Elder Scrolls Series
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2013, 09:11:18 PM »
I own morrowind, oblivion, and skyrim. I started with Oblvion, this game is my all time favorite game and holds that special place in my heart. Skyrim has nice graphics and improved fighting gameplay. This is a good game. After playing these two I decided to take a gamble and bought Morrowind. I'm a low level, and my crappy xbox I have to play it on doesn't always work. I really want to play this game because I heard it was amazing and I'm a huge fan of this series :). To me though Morrowind is just tough. I don't really enjoy the "chance" system of getting a hit. I recently received the boots of blinding speed to deal with slow as molases problem. If any of you have any tips for a fellow "Outlander" it would be greatly appreciated. Btw if you get a DLC for Oblivion, Shivering Isles no doubt.
Always looking for new people to play TM with. Message if your interested.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2013, 10:35:57 AM »
I own morrowind, oblivion, and skyrim. I started with Oblvion, this game is my all time favorite game and holds that special place in my heart. Skyrim has nice graphics and improved fighting gameplay. This is a good game. After playing these two I decided to take a gamble and bought Morrowind. I'm a low level, and my crappy xbox I have to play it on doesn't always work. I really want to play this game because I heard it was amazing and I'm a huge fan of this series :). To me though Morrowind is just tough. I don't really enjoy the "chance" system of getting a hit. I recently received the boots of blinding speed to deal with slow as molases problem. If any of you have any tips for a fellow "Outlander" it would be greatly appreciated. Btw if you get a DLC for Oblivion, Shivering Isles no doubt.

tip one, dont play morrowind on xbox 360, if you have an old xbox orignal and have it for it thats fine. but you really shoudl get it for computer, it has a small handful of mods that are nice.

as to the cant hti any thing. its based off your skill lv is translated to hti percent. honsilty any thign lower then a 40-50 in the skill you want to use (say long blade) is gona be not fun at all. if you want to raise other skills good news is you can train with any one so long as you have the money. i think this game has the "aprintice/jurnyman/master/grandmaster thing oblivion had. honsilty its been forever i dont remmber.

if you think you may ever want to be apart of any of the 3 major guild (thives/mage/fighters) make sure you join them all rigth away. as if you spend to much time out side of any of them they wont let you join up.

the 2 exps for morriwnd are aculty rather very large, expily blood moon (if thats what its called XD).

pick an armor and stick with it, theres aculty 4!!! diffrent armor skills. heavy/med/light/unarmored (o yes the glory days of there being an unarmed skill). i think the best for each is dardric for heavy, orc fo rmed, glass for light (and glass armor looks BA!!! in this game).

have fun ^_^, and remmber you can aculty make yoru own spells again, and can even fly threw the aiur with livatat spell ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

SpiderKiller

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DerpySwagger
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 12:53:15 AM »
Morrowind has horrible fps on the Xbox, just play it on PC. It's not very demanding so almost any computer can play it.

signature by Madminer

SpiderKiller

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 12:54:46 AM »

So guys/girls where would you like the next elder scrolls to take place? I want Pyandonea myself

signature by Madminer

Sargnarg the Hardge Harg

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 01:09:18 AM »

So guys/girls where would you like the next elder scrolls to take place? I want Pyandonea myself
personally i hope since theyllhave next gen technology they can make it big enough to support 3 places. black marsh, lower cyrodil and elsweyr. it would be cool to see the building styles of two beast races compared to that of the empire. plus in the in game books they talk about the swamps of black marsh which would be cool, and they also mention housecats that the khajit trained to use spells which would also be interesting. and the game would be much more cuturally diverse than skyrim, which was 90% nord

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site+600 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 01:13:16 AM »
I WANT THE ELTHERIC OCEAN.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2013, 02:51:21 AM »
idk thats a hard chcocie. unless every where just so happens to be as insanly varried as morrowind/were ever oblivion took place/ and skyrim. i mean all 3 places litterly had every thing but desserrts XD

i just hope wher evers next that our chcocies aculty mean something in gam. lik i felt cheated by the civel war meaning nothing. was soooo hoping for an exp to skyrim that was extreamly efevted by what side we took.

anywho

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2013, 02:56:00 AM »
I'm pretty sure that the Elder Scrolls series is done. I'm not positive, but I'm mad if it is.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2013, 03:05:13 AM »
I'm pretty sure that the Elder Scrolls series is done. I'm not positive, but I'm mad if it is.

they can still make a game about the fact the high elves are trying to litterly destry time and space its self. an the empir is trying to stop it. ^_^

anywho

Sargnarg the Hardge Harg

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2013, 05:05:21 AM »
i disagree, theres plenty more room for more games. the high elves are mad with power, and they set up to have them the enemy in future games. the dawnguard dlc said that the falmer have a chance of turning back into snow elves in couple of generations, so it could also deal with them reintragrating into society. and the dragonborne was apparently going to lead the thieves guild and the dark brotherhood back to their former glory. and since the dragonborn is the first protaganist of the elder scrolls to actully be able to have children in the game, you might even be able to play as a direct decendant of the last games protaginist. i dont see the series dieing anytime soon

#BanAtlas

TDi Saint

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2013, 09:51:54 AM »
I don't see them stopping anytime soon, and in regards to where the next game will be I'm fairly certain it will still be in Tamriel (the names places). Also according to Elder Scrolls lore the islands of Yokuda have mostly sunk into the ocean. My hunch is the next game will be in Elsweyr or Summerset Isles.

SpiderKiller

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2013, 01:24:19 AM »
Here's an idea
How about we have A sailing/island themed elder scrolls were we adventure through most of the southern empire as well as summerset isles and Pyandonea.

signature by Madminer

Sargnarg the Hardge Harg

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2013, 02:28:41 AM »
how many skyrim characters does everyone have?

#BanAtlas

SpiderKiller

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2013, 03:40:01 AM »
before I got banned and had to make a new account I had 4 charecters.

1. Breton mage-level 81
2. Nord Warrior- level 81
3. Dark Elf Assassin- level 45
4. Kajitt Thief- Level 60

signature by Madminer

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2013, 11:58:27 AM »

atm noen becuse i got tired of all the bugs and the lol joke of an npc system (even tho on pc i can fix it easy). i need to get back into it XD

anywho