Author Topic:  Elder Scrolls Series  (Read 7474 times)

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
Re: Elder Scrolls Series
« Reply #180 on: December 14, 2016, 12:03:18 AM »
Did they fix the storage boxes, crates etc? Every time I stashed stuff and came back later, half of it was missing!@#

Nah. Crates and chests you don't own or aren't classified as "non-respawning" have and will always reset every 3 days.
They didn't reset, they were never cleared, just a few items, sometimes up to half of them, went walkies.

Maybe you shouldn't have been a pirate and legally bought it. /ninja
Excuse me but I didn't rob, I plundered. A thoroughly more noble vocation than these crooked traders, bankers and politicians and thieves.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #181 on: December 14, 2016, 10:12:28 AM »
Did they fix the storage boxes, crates etc? Every time I stashed stuff and came back later, half of it was missing!@#

Nah. Crates and chests you don't own or aren't classified as "non-respawning" have and will always reset every 3 days.
They didn't reset, they were never cleared, just a few items, sometimes up to half of them, went walkies.

Maybe you shouldn't have been a pirate and legally bought it. /ninja
Excuse me but I didn't rob, I plundered. A thoroughly more noble vocation than these crooked traders, bankers and politicians and thieves.

I take offence to that! Almost all of my income comes from relieving the rich of their valuable items.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #182 on: December 14, 2016, 10:44:17 AM »
Really? My main income is killing vampires for this one group until good loot starts spawning in chests.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: December 14, 2016, 10:51:06 AM »
Really? My main income is killing vampires for this one group until good loot starts spawning in chests.
Prowlers profit is worth getting. I make so much gold off of found loot due to that passive bonus.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: December 14, 2016, 11:09:56 AM »

See, That would require me to fight something. Something that I am not particularly good at as of now.

It takes me practically no time at all to comb through a house or castle.

They are inadequately guarded, And locks are no problem anymore.
I haven't had a need to buy much of anything yet, So I am just kinda stockpiling gold.

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #185 on: December 14, 2016, 12:15:41 PM »
Prowlers profit is worth getting. I make so much gold off of found loot due to that passive bonus.
psssst, they're talking about Oblivion.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2016, 12:29:14 PM »

My dear friend, you are thinking of an entirely different video game. Go drink some Skooma and relax.

SPEAKING OF SKOOMA! The Skooma Den is in Bravil, plenty there for you to get hooked on, Dryym. There's also a dude in the Imperial City (Temple District I believe) who has a small stache as well. He also has some Skooma.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2016, 02:06:49 PM »

My dear friend, you are thinking of an entirely different video game. Go drink some Skooma and relax.

SPEAKING OF SKOOMA! The Skooma Den is in Bravil, plenty there for you to get hooked on, Dryym. There's also a dude in the Imperial City (Temple District I believe) who has a small stache as well. He also has some Skooma.
psssst, they're talking about Oblivion.
I thought we were talking about ways to make money in general. Oh well.

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #188 on: December 14, 2016, 03:14:39 PM »

See, That would require me to fight something. Something that I am not particularly good at as of now.

It takes me practically no time at all to comb through a house or castle.

They are inadequately guarded, And locks are no problem anymore.
I haven't had a need to buy much of anything yet, So I am just kinda stockpiling gold.
You never have to fight someone if you are smart. I killed Umbra at level 3 by luring her across the map to the first portal to oblivion, got her to follow me in, then pushed her off the tower multiple times

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: December 14, 2016, 05:53:25 PM »

20) Do not discuss any illegal activities. This includes, but not limited to piracy and hacking

Trub!? You're breaking forum rules!

I may be a thief, But I am not a druggie thief... Yet...

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: December 24, 2016, 08:16:37 PM »
So how's the druggie thief life now?