Author Topic:  Elder Scrolls Series  (Read 6833 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Elder Scrolls Series
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 12:40:37 PM »
those of you wondering why your playing oblivion after having played skyrim, please do stick with it, imo it has much much crazyer areas to explor. inlcuding an alcie in wonderland area. also it has make your own spells!!! witch skyrim is suerrlusle lacking......

o speaking fo skyrim, if you download the latist update it has a new ledgendary hard mode to play. as well as it has remvoed lv caps. you can now reset your skills (if there at 100, and indvaudlgualy not all have to be 100) back down to lv15 then relv every thing and can aculty gain more lvs now too!, great if you put points into things you didnt want or dont need any more. glad they added it.

also if your looking for an even harder core exp play morrowiwnd....or if your a mashcochist play as a in arena (shudders)
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

The White Wabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 12:58:16 PM »
Oh I must be extreme hardcore ;) but yeah oblivion is great im glad I played it before skyrim... saying that morrowind has to be my favourite :D be playing it on original xbox

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

TDi Saint

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TDi Saint
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 02:43:21 PM »
Also just another quick note on Oblivion DLC, there are a lot of housing mods but out of all of them I'd personally recommend Battlehorn Castle, loads of secret passages and a really nice player home

Wezusjolf

• Awards Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 06:00:03 PM »
I haven't been able to play the first 2 main games in the series, but I did enjoy Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim :D All of them that I have played have been a blast, but I have my doubts about TES:O >.> although I will still most likely buy it :D
People don't like me because I'm different. Well if I'm different, then they're different from me... I don't like them.

The White Wabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 06:32:12 PM »
Es:o is a nono add a multiplayer to a popular p series it destroys the series :(

TDi Saint

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 09:33:23 AM »
They'll still continue to make normal ES games for consoles and PC so it shouldn't affect them in any way, who knows though it could turn out good. *fingers crossed*

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 10:17:43 AM »
or they could pull a biowear and just destry them selves with an mmo XD

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2013, 11:25:17 PM »
hay mates, started to play morrowind again, was wondering if any one had a visual mod for making things look prettier, like an hd texture pack or something.

would be a big help, thank you ^_^

anywho

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MAdDOgDEaN95
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2013, 11:44:12 PM »
WOW just heard that The Elder Scrolls Online will be coming to console's aswell :O
Now I'm excited!!! <3

And here is the new trailer that was shown at E3 for those that havn't already seen it:

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2013, 05:23:52 AM »
Playing it after Skyrim you kind of think, "really bethesda, really", but stick at it and you'll enjoy it, make sure you play through the faction questlines (Dark Brotherhood, Thieves, Fighters and Mages Guild) I'd say the storylines for them are much better and longer than Skyrim, also for anyone that plays a mage, go through the mages questline to be able to enchant your own items and make your own spells.
one thing I prefered about oblivion were the guilds. In Skyrim you kill more people in the thieves guild questline than the dark brotherhoods, and steal almost nothing. You can become the archmage of the mages college without learning any spells except the one to get in and a ward, and the dark brotherhood assassinations aren't special except when you drop the gargoyle on the bride.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

The White Wabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 05:28:08 AM »
hay mates, started to play morrowind again, was wondering if any one had a visual mod for making things look prettier, like an hd texture pack or something.

Well I don't exactly know but try the morrowind nexus it will have all sorts of mods since I do have an enhancer mod and my game does look prettier but it was a pain to get working

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2013, 11:01:59 AM »

Well I don't exactly know but try the morrowind nexus it will have all sorts of mods since I do have an enhancer mod and my game does look prettier but it was a pain to get working

yea am all over nexues, since oblivion (imo the mods on oblivion make it one of my fav games ever XD, such amazing detial into some of them ^_^). they have a morrowind section that iu jave been on, sadly nto much in there.

i did find the "HD" pack for it, looks nice will be using it, just wondeirng if there was a better one. also foudn some neat cloths i can use and a cuple other neat mods to add to "realsium" was hoping for a mod to make herbs respawn faster, so i coudl collectem better liek in skyrim, but o well. still plan on having tons of fun and honsitly this reminds me why i am swearing off consul version of games like morrowind forever. (even tho i have heard you can mod games liek it on xbox, but i dont want to get into it when its so easy to do on pc........and you need a oc any way to do it XD) ^_^

anywho

The White Wabbit

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2013, 11:31:26 AM »
Haha I agree I started replaying it (with mods) but there are barely any mods compared to oblivion or fallout 3 :(

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 11:55:27 AM »
Haha I agree I started replaying it (with mods) but there are barely any mods compared to oblivion or fallout 3 :(

yea honsilty its:
HD mod
nude mod (dont scofe, it adds imursion and realasuim, and make the barbarions amazingly more scary and real)
some clothign mods

and thats it XD

still its gona be a blaste playign it again ^_^

anywho

TDi Saint

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 12:32:31 PM »
WOW just heard that The Elder Scrolls Online will be coming to console's aswell :O
Now I'm excited!!! <3

And here is the new trailer that was shown at E3 for those that havn't already seen it:

??? I part of me didn't believe that would even be possible!