Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic: [PC] Any of the title screen worlds available for download?  (Read 341 times)

Eldritch Nomination

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
Any of the title screen worlds available for download?
« on: November 04, 2020, 03:31:20 PM »
I've played this on the xbox in the past and just bought Total Miner off of steam and was wondering, are any of the title screen maps available for download? There are so many beautiful villages, castles, and sculptures that would probably be amazing to see in-game. I know there's a download section here, but there isn't a ton of content and it seems like a lot of older worlds are unavailable.

Crab

• Legendary Member
  • Resident Crab
    • View Profile
Re: Any of the title screen worlds available for download?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 01:46:51 PM »
Hi,

Apologies for the slow reply I've been relatively busy over the last few days. Unfortunately it's unlikely you'll get an answer on here however you can ask around in the Discord (Click this link!) as this is where the developers are seen most frequently. I hope you get your answer!

Cheers,
Crab.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 09:38:26 AM »
I've played this on the xbox in the past and just bought Total Miner off of steam and was wondering, are any of the title screen maps available for download? There are so many beautiful villages, castles, and sculptures that would probably be amazing to see in-game. I know there's a download section here, but there isn't a ton of content and it seems like a lot of older worlds are unavailable.

There is a desert themed map that I built that should apart of this pack called "Kisru":
http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=108

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 12:25:31 AM »
Several of those are from players, if not most. A few of mine are up there. But I have no way to really give an uncompleted map to anyone from xbox 360. Lol