Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Agykoo  (Read 352 times)

Spark

• I'm Italian and I love scripting
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: ShoppingSpark3
  • Steam: Bananatelli
Re: Agykoo
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 03:58:11 AM »
Welcome back, Agykoo!

Unfortunately, I have joined the forums after your departure so I never had a chance to fully know you. Even though I haven't been able to know you, many people here did. They asked where have you been, what happened to you etc... And seeing them worrying about you made me worry about you too.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Hmmm good memories. I wonder if Agykoo is still around?  :D
This one are one of the bunch of posts on the discord server and on the forums. As you can see a lot of members missed you and they were wondering what happened to you.

Anyway, seeing you back has put a smile in my face. Seeing old members returning always puts a smile in my face. Not only because they come back but also because you can see that people still remembers this game and the community behind it. They still have fond memories about it and share those memories with others.

Nevertheless, I'm happy that you are doing fine now even if it sucked before. I wish you the best in your life.

Also, I'm always online on the discord server so, if you need any help, feel free to dm me  :D
Amazing Scripter!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Resident Goth ^_^
    • View Profile
  • Steam: Agykoo
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2020, 06:28:15 PM »
Welcome back, Agykoo!

Unfortunately, I have joined the forums after your departure so I never had a chance to fully know you. Even though I haven't been able to know you, many people here did. They asked where have you been, what happened to you etc... And seeing them worrying about you made me worry about you too.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Hmmm good memories. I wonder if Agykoo is still around?  :D
This one are one of the bunch of posts on the discord server and on the forums. As you can see a lot of members missed you and they were wondering what happened to you.

Anyway, seeing you back has put a smile in my face. Seeing old members returning always puts a smile in my face. Not only because they come back but also because you can see that people still remembers this game and the community behind it. They still have fond memories about it and share those memories with others.

Nevertheless, I'm happy that you are doing fine now even if it sucked before. I wish you the best in your life.

Also, I'm always online on the discord server so, if you need any help, feel free to dm me  :D

Thank you very much ^_^!

Awww thank you ^_^, I am always happy to see and make new friends even if you joined after I left ^_^!

Wow that is a lot of cray cray about da Agy :O! ^_^

O yea for sure I am happy to be back and am trying to prop up the forums some with my shanangins ^_^ Love this game still and can not wait to play it on Steam, I already have my copy back from when it first came up for sale 5+ years ago ^_^!

Very cool, yea its hard to find some of you on discord becuse you guys are silly and don't use the same name for every thing like I do ^_^
If you ever want to talk I try to check discord once a day! ^_^

See you on it! ^_^!

Find me on:
Steam-Agykoo
Discord-Agykoo

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2020, 03:10:49 PM »
Welcome back Agy!  :D
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Resident Goth ^_^
    • View Profile
  • Steam: Agykoo
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2020, 08:38:08 PM »
Welcome back Agy!  :D

Thank you very much for the welcome back ^_^! (hugs)

Find me on:
Steam-Agykoo
Discord-Agykoo