Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic: [Challenge] Challenge World  (Read 792 times)

Kinetic plasma

• TOO MANY DEATHMINES... AGHHHHHHH!
    • View Profile
Challenge World
« on: March 23, 2020, 10:22:56 PM »
Welcome to Challenge World! A challenge map with three different challenge courses to play. Those three being The Main Challenge, 100-Parkour-Level, and Speed Run.

The Main Challenge is set of twenty rooms with each having some parkour or a puzzle to advance to the next room. Each room has its own theme and the next room increases in length and difficulty. Its called "The Main Challenge" because it's the main part of the map. The other two challenge courses are kind of just some side-content. Here's a list of the twenty rooms in The Main Challenge.

1. Blind Jumps
2. Plastic Woods
3. Corn Maze
4. Snowday
5. Pac-Man
6. The Lab
7. The Ally
8. Docks
9. The Bedroom
10. Construction
11. The Bridge
12. Super Mario
13. Apartments
14. Slender Woods
15. Floor is Lava
16. The Vents
17. The Castle
18. Trump Tower
19. The Deathmine
20. The Moon (W.I.P)

I have another challenge course that's plain parkour without any themes or puzzles to them. 100-Level-Parkour course is one hundred rooms from easiest to hardest. If you love parkour and want a challenge to test your skills, then this is a map I would consider to join.

The last challenge course is called Speed Run. The speed and gravity zones are modified for a fast pace run. There are four areas each with an environmental theme you speed through and try to get the fastest time.

Here is a video of the map.

Top score in Total Rush Robotic contest 9/8/16
4th person to unlock the Demigod 11/27/16
Challenge map builder

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • AKA Lunar, Script, Subbd, WideningPenny98
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: subbd
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Re: [Challenge] Challenge World
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 06:28:33 AM »
Ayy, first off im happy theres still people playing and making good maps :)

Also just wanted to say I miss you and the whole community, we had beef for a while and left on bad terms but I'm a few months from turning 18 and now realize I grew up with y'all and I'm definitely missing a piece of me not being able to log in and play with everyone everyday.