Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Poll

Should they port the 360 version to xbox one as soon as possible so us xbox one people can play also?

Yes Nathan great idea!!
No... stupid

Author Topic:  Just wanna see what people think!(bring to xbox one)  (Read 209 times)

nathan

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: LiTtl3MoNsT3r25
Just wanna see what people think!(bring to xbox one)
« on: January 13, 2020, 04:41:15 AM »
I might seem annoying but this game brings back memories from 2013 for me and I really want it in the Xbox One. Just trying my best to convince creators to bring it over to Xbox One. Side note to creators can probably make some money on Xbox to improve both versions of the game. 

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
  • Steam: TM Clerical
Re: Just wanna see what people think!(bring to xbox one)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 04:43:59 AM »
Right now the main focus is the PC version of the game, Plus with next gen consoles coming out soon it's best to wait and see how that all works first

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

CJay

• RPG
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 04:44:42 AM »
I feel like the chances of this happening are so slim, PC still has so much to do that even if they were to do something like this that it probably wouldn't even be considered till next year. As much as i would love to see TMF come to XB1, i just don't think it's going to happen.

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 12:28:01 PM »
I dont think XBL has experience with Xbox One programming. He sure as heck is working hard at getting the PC version off to a great start again. however, im all for getting the name of total miner out there again.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 04:52:16 PM »
I dont think XBL has experience with Xbox One programming. He sure as heck is working hard at getting the PC version off to a great start again. however, im all for getting the name of total miner out there again.
The Programming language i don't believe to be the hard part, I think its actually very doable but like stated above it's focus right now is to get Total Miner PC past Early Access, and with multiplayer available.

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 04:58:57 PM »
@Jesse i get that, my point was probably wasnt put right. PC is a giant concern right now and i hope it goes well.

nathan

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: LiTtl3MoNsT3r25
Re: áJust wanna see what people think!(bring to xbox one)
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 07:31:36 PM »
100 views only a couple votes people vote on the poll I wanna see if I'm not the only one that wants this game one Xbox One.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
Re: áJust wanna see what people think!(bring to xbox one)
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 09:54:52 AM »
100 views only a couple votes people vote on the poll I wanna see if I'm not the only one that wants this game one Xbox One.

Its pretty clear people would want this on PS4 and Xbox One. Having it on multiple platforms would not hurt the game. The issue is that the dev team is too small to warrant prioritizing a console release when the PC version is cobbled mess at the moment. New features have not been added in almost 2 years, let alone bug fixes and a stable multiplayer release. Let the new Dev team fix what they have now before they focus on a console version of the game.

Summer

• ✨Dream a better dream✨
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: get with u
  • Steam: get with u
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 12:08:42 PM »
I would love to see Total Miner on next gen. Murder Miners just got added to Xbox One recently, but that's not nowhere as good lol. Anyway, you probably shouldn't set expectations because it could be a long time, it might not even happen at all. It's just a couple guys working on the game, I assume it would be very overwhelming to work on both at once.

Creator of Tycoons, Minigames, and Sims
Discord: hellg´rl#9294
Xbox and Steam: get with u