Author Topic:  Which is better PS4 or Xbox one?  (Read 674 times)

Your A Drunk

• Stylish challenge map designer.
    • View Profile
    • http://postimg.org/image/muw1zik21/
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Your A Drunk
Which is better PS4 or Xbox one?
« on: June 13, 2013, 02:43:48 PM »
So what do you guys think. Which one would you buy, do you prefer PS4 or Xbox one . And why?  :)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: Which is better PS4 or Xbox one?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »
Xbox one. I'm better off switching to PC gaming than going to playstation

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Silver

• Elite Member
  • I write stories. What else do you need to know?!
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 02:50:52 PM »
PS4 by far! Xbox One has many features that almost nobody will use and important things have been dropped! PC gaming is still superior however. Also Xbox One costs 100 more than PS4 too! I'm usually all for Microsoft but Xbox One is just... no.

DoggishKhan

• Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DoggishKhan
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 02:53:16 PM »
PS4 by far! Xbox One has many features that almost nobody will use and important things have been dropped! PC gaming is still superior however. Also Xbox One costs 100 more than PS4 too! I'm usually all for Microsoft but Xbox One is just... no.
Speak for yourself because I like the some of the features being added. I have to say Xbox because it has better exclusives and I like some of the new features.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:03:23 PM by DoggishKhan »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 02:58:28 PM »
as it stands pc blows both of them away still. and will countiue to do so as the specs of the xbox one and ps4 remain the same over the coruse of 6+ years or so till a new consul comes out.
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 03:02:24 PM »
as it stands pc blows both of them away still. and will countiue to do so as the specs of the xbox one and ps4 remain the same over the coruse of 6+ years or so till a new consul comes out.
where do you come up with 6 years?
Spam for yourself because I like the some of the features being added. I have to say Xbox because it has better exclusives and I like some of the new features.
nobodys going to use the new features? you arent, but i am, and i know alot of people who are
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:06:11 PM by Atlh3 »

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

DoggishKhan

• Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DoggishKhan
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 03:07:46 PM »
You cannot compare pc to console they are different with console it is a longer term commitment and doesn't become outdated as fast as pcs do. Are the 360 and PS3 games crap compared to pc games? No they aren't.

Evesy

• Elite Member
  • Game Hoarder
  • Awards 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Evesyy
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »
Please keep new console discussions in the relative threads for each console, if you wish to discuss reasons why you're getting one over the other, you can do so in the individual threads.

Thanks, Mike.
Xbox Gamertag: Evesyy
Steam ID: Evesy
Twitter: @MEvesy