Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic: [Nintendo] Super Smash Bros Series  (Read 281 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Super Smash Bros Series
« on: May 21, 2019, 07:05:42 PM »
Many hardcore Nintendo video gamers are aware of the series that started in 1999 on the Nintendo 64 platform and grew to be the mega cross over game we know and love today. This topic is for all of you guy's who love the smash bros series. Maybe you want to just hop on a battle arena on ultimate or netplay on melee whatever suits you. Heck DLC predictions or tournaments are always up for discussion. This is the game well know for being easy to learn hard to master. Heck i myself have started to compete in this game. and actually have gotten a 2ND 3rd and 4Th spot in some tournaments. But this topic isn't about me it's about the game that is Super Smash Bros. Feel free to talk about any smash game it doesn't have to be the latest instalment.

64 (N64)
Melee (GC)
Brawl (WII)
for 3DS (3DS)
for Wii U (WII U)
Ultimate (Switch)

Feel free to post videos,talk about your tourney sets,promote your tournaments,Send Friend Codes,ETC

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Pharad

• View Profile
Re: Super Smash Bros Series
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 03:06:30 AM »
Hello, I'd like to hear your opinion about the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 3.0 update? Any opinions, insights, and notes would do! :D

Thank you, and cheers! <3

Source:
https://www.teenagemutantninjaturtles.com/blog/super-smash-bros-ultimate-3-0-update-detailed/

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 11:55:21 AM »
Hello, I'd like to hear your opinion about the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 3.0 update? Any opinions, insights, and notes would do! :D

Thank you, and cheers! <3

Source:
https://www.teenagemutantninjaturtles.com/blog/super-smash-bros-ultimate-3-0-update-detailed/
I personally enjoy the 3.0 update. Stage builder is a fun tool to mess around with and make stages for video games that aren't in smash or more for characters that are. Of course you got meme stages like lighting McQueen's beans and the DVD Logo stage. The stage builder feature keeps the game fresh when your getting board of the constant legal stages or stages in general. I also really like Joker playstyle and really want to get to learn him but I'm stuck to Yoshi still. The Joker spirits are really easy to get and a blessing for people like myself with every spirit in the game. Patches made sense nerfing projectiles to all be the same don't break the game and isn't extremely noticeable. All the other nerfs and buffs were fine.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 07:48:30 PM »
If Steve from Minecraft gets confirmed Sunday or on the 11th. We need to have Boy From Total Miner be confirmed as a Echo Fighter.

WarlockFace

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 05:33:46 AM »
I haven't played this game yet, but I want to try it. I like something like that.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 02:30:38 PM »
I haven't played this game yet, but I want to try it. I like something like that.
I am addicted to smash much like i was addicted to total miner. compete in tournaments almost everyday its an amazing iteration of smash