Author Topic:  Transfer forum hosting?  (Read 274 times)

darthzach42

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DarthZack42
  • PSN: InfernoBeetle
  • Steam: InfernoBeetle
Transfer forum hosting?
« on: May 05, 2019, 10:14:21 AM »
In case we want the forums to live on, is there anyway Craig could transfer the hosting of the forums to someone else?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Transfer forum hosting?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 01:26:01 PM »
Hi,

Bob, our Administrator, has confirmed that the forums will indeed carry on hosting. No need to worry about transferring the website host.

Cheers,
Crab.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 11:04:33 PM »
Hi,

Bob, our Administrator, has confirmed that the forums will indeed carry on hosting. No need to worry about transferring the website host.

Cheers,
Crab.
When did this get confirmed?

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 11:14:34 PM »
Hi,

Cheers,
Crab.
I thought the YouTube channel was the only thing remaining. Did Bob just confirm it?

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 11:34:01 PM »
Hi,

Cheers,
Crab.
I thought the YouTube channel was the only thing remaining. Did Bob just confirm it?
He had confirmed that the forums' domain has another year or so before action will be necessary within the official Discord server.
-Alionz

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 11:49:49 PM »
He had confirmed that the forums' domain has another year or so before action will be necessary within the official Discord server.
Ah, no wonder. I don't use discord, so I guess that's why I didn't know. Thanks!