Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  To Craig: Some (maybe) final wishes  (Read 444 times)

darthzach42

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: DarthZack42
  • PSN: InfernoBeetle
  • Steam: InfernoBeetle
To Craig: Some (maybe) final wishes
« on: April 28, 2019, 10:33:45 AM »
Hey Craig, first, I want to say thank you, even though I've not been very active at all on these forums (in fact, this is my first post) and I played this game a lot when it came out and in my later years, only played it periodically. I just heard that the total miner forums is dying. Before you quit hosting this site Craig, I have some (Maybe) final wishes to make:

(1) after you quit selling it on steam, make it open source and keep an available download link for the game

(2) release all the versions (or at least the versions you have) of total miner

(3) keep the youtube channel or even a discord as not as an active community, but a place to periodically revisit and where everyone can have a general discussion with one another.

(4) As for you, Craig, may I give the best of wishes in your future endeavors. This game may not last for a very long time, but the memories made from it will. Hopefully if this game becomes open source, this game may have a prospecting future, maybe even rebrand itself or who knows what.

Best of wishes,

Zach

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Iceninja

• Elite Member
  • Just call me Ice ^-^
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Mist Of reality
Re: To Craig: Some (maybe) final wishes
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 12:19:24 AM »
Iím in tears bro, I love this game! It means the world to me.

RHYMES! :D
Ice i will say, freeze i shall obey.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: To Craig: Some (maybe) final wishes
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 01:10:15 AM »
As Much as revising the old versions of total miner would be fun, I don't see them popping up officially again unfortunately. But if it goes open source im sure someone could try and recreate those versions of total miner. Also The discord is still scheduled to stay open after closure of the forums/game. i would assume the channel will stay open for historical purposes. and the twitter craig did mention a shut down of that.

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm