Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic: [Other] Reminiscence & A personal, Public thank you.  (Read 971 times)

ARndmDde

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: FEUVIFdu06
Re: Reminiscence & A personal, Public thank you.
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 06:00:46 PM »
I like how people who play TMF talk about the number of friends they have met and shared moments with them full of joy and laughter.

And me just the opposite, the servers of the people I had fun abusing the flaws that were in the level and many people lost their servers because of my brother and me.

Frankly, I can fearless self proclaim me better troller of TMF and my brother too.

Last thank you to the creator and my mistake I made on Xbox 360, I had not purposely bought the game with money from my brother but I do not regret this error.

(Nobody seems to know VerBot the best TMF fighter here, I make his last ad before returning to Warcraft III.)

Farewell.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 02:45:16 PM »
Bunch of stuff that probably isn't true, or proven
First off, what? Half of this is unintelligible. And second, who? Good first post.

"Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 12"

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2019, 06:10:56 AM »
I like how people who play TMF talk about the number of friends they have met and shared moments with them full of joy and laughter.

And me just the opposite, the servers of the people I had fun abusing the flaws that were in the level and many people lost their servers because of my brother and me.

Frankly, I can fearless self proclaim me better troller of TMF and my brother too.

Last thank you to the creator and my mistake I made on Xbox 360, I had not purposely bought the game with money from my brother but I do not regret this error.

(Nobody seems to know VerBot the best TMF fighter here, I make his last ad before returning to Warcraft III.)

Farewell.

Wow, you must take great pleasure in being a complete idiot. I'm so glad you were able to cause such chaos that no-one recognises. Please, continue the good work my friend it really does seem to be paying off. What did you say your name was again?
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2019, 11:45:29 AM »
First Minecraft now world of Warcraft this dude lives in the past or something. Anyway I'll throw my two cents in just ignore him he isn't going anywhere by saying those things unless you guys give him the attention he wants. I mean if you spent your time trolling other people's map I'm glad you and your brother had a very nice childhood of being the bully.  If you made people's games he'll congrats and I'm sure we met at some point probably with me running a ban script on you as well but at the end of the day I don't care and not should the tm community. The past is the past if he wants to brag about his past oh well just don't give him the time of day.  Thank you now let's get back on the topic of reminisceing in a good way shall we?

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm