Author Topic:  How do I make TM full screen?  (Read 127 times)

Storm_Surge

• Roblox Game Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How do I make TM full screen?
« on: November 15, 2018, 08:00:37 AM »
Hello, long time no see!

I am trying to make TM full screen but i'm having some trouble working out how to go about it. I have tried to find the file location of the game to no avail and it doesn't seem possible via the in-game menu.

I have tried to find it with windows key+R then entering %AppData%, then navigating to the steam folder but it's just not there. Sometimes games will appear in Microsoft>Packages but it's not there either. Can anybody tell me another likely place it would be? I am about to pull all my hair out trying to find it and i'm not quite ready for baldness yet.

Thanks in advance

Jeffy (AKA Creepz)

I am a game developer on Roblox and it's something that I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing. I love working with Lua script because it's simple and easy to edit.

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: How do I make TM full screen?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 08:17:24 AM »
Alt + Enter keys.
It also should be under the Game tab when in-game.
-Alionz

Storm_Surge

• Roblox Game Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How do I make TM full screen?
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 12:49:39 PM »
Alt + Enter keys.
It also should be under the Game tab when in-game.

Ah, thanks, I made it full screen but for some reason when I make it full screen it completely breaks the sound and the game is completely silent, but that's not really a big deal

Thanks for the help.

I am a game developer on Roblox and it's something that I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing. I love working with Lua script because it's simple and easy to edit.