Author Topic:  Old School Runescape - 2007 version  (Read 70 times)

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MoiraIsEasyPOTG
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: OffenderMcGee
Old School Runescape - 2007 version
« on: November 05, 2018, 01:42:26 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

For those who dont know, back in 2013 Jagex rereleased the 2007 version of runescape, which in my opinion is way better than runescape 3, plus more nostalgic. Ive been playing it on and off for a little bit now, and with the release of it on mobile (Both IOS and Android) I thought id make a post about it.
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Re: Old School Runescape - 2007 version
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 09:43:05 AM »
Does it require you to have a membership to play? Like the beta did? I was disappointed when I saw that. I've missed me some runescape action. And '07 was an amazing pivotal time for good ole runescape.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MoiraIsEasyPOTG
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: OffenderMcGee
Re: Old School Runescape - 2007 version
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 04:37:44 PM »
Does it require you to have a membership to play? Like the beta did? I was disappointed when I saw that. I've missed me some runescape action. And '07 was an amazing pivotal time for good ole runescape.

No you can make a free to play account and its the same areas available as in 07
Miner Of The Month - April 2014