Author Topic:  Can I get an official statement on the time frame for TMF's release on Xbox one?  (Read 327 times)

CriminalDuck007

• This is Personal... and its text ^~^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CriminalDuck007
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: N/A
A while ago Craig put out a tweet saying a TM port on Xbox one would be a goal once PC version was comfortable. I'm asking for an official statement on how long/or when, just any sort of time frame for TM's arrival on the Xbox one console.
I've noticed that any news or updates on TM and its direction has been very dead these past few months and some noise would be nice
There is a whole world out there do something with it...........or dont, but i think you should ^~^

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
There’s no time frame and nor will there be one anytime soon, work is focused on Multiplayer for the PC.

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Asking Craig for a release date is like asking a plumber how to build a rocket ship. You're only going to be disappointed when it blows up in your face.

Summer

• Tired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: iStoleYourWeave
  • Steam: iStoleYourWeave
Yeah, it most likely will not happen in the next few years or so. Sorry.