Author Topic:  Can't update  (Read 211 times)

b18JP

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Mltdjgm9
Can't update
« on: July 27, 2018, 12:18:10 PM »
I just got internet back and I went to play total miner and the game started just fine but I expected there to be an update so I checked the forum and it said the last Xbox update was 2.5 but I'm stuck on 2.02 ?? What can I do?

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Can't update
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 03:01:07 PM »
Unfortunatly nothing microsoft discontinued there indie market services so you can't install any indie updates or games. only thing i can think of is if you have a friend with the latest version ask them to send you thr file through your pc or somthing. Only thing is, is you need a usb drive to put the file on and put it on your xbox. however im not 100% that will work as i didn't need to do it.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 04:28:22 PM »
Unfortunatly nothing microsoft discontinued there indie market services so you can't install any indie updates or games. only thing i can think of is if you have a friend with the latest version ask them to send you thr file through your pc or somthing. Only thing is, is you need a usb drive to put the file on and put it on your xbox. however im not 100% that will work as i didn't need to do it.

Not true. They only stopped selling indie games. You can still download ones you've purchased. The issue will be elsewhere.

b18JP

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 05:55:22 PM »
Not true. They only stopped selling indie games. You can still download ones you've purchased. The issue will be elsewhere
Does anyone have any ideas? I've been playing this game since the 1st day and I'd really love to have all the features

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 10:26:20 PM »

Not true. They only stopped selling indie games. You can still download ones you've purchased. The issue will be elsewhere.
Not dening i could be wrong but then what would this mean, or what this "Cut off date"

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 10:38:49 PM »
Not dening i could be wrong but then what would this mean, or what this "Cut off date"
That was referring to when they actually removed the XBLIG marketplace from the 360 dash, meaning there would be no way of buying a game you didn't already own after that point.

As for the OP, you could always try deleting TM from your Xbox and then redownloading it (back up your copy of the game and your save file to a USB stick first, just in case). The copy you download would then be the latest available version.

b18JP

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2018, 07:46:01 PM »
That was referring to when they actually removed the XBLIG marketplace from the 360 dash, meaning there would be no way of buying a game you didn't already own after that point.

As for the OP, you could always try deleting TM from your Xbox and then redownloading it (back up your copy of the game and your save file to a USB stick first, just in case). The copy you download would then be the latest available version.

IT WORKED Thank you so much!!!