Author Topic:  Grief, Admin and Save permissions for default perms  (Read 195 times)

The Map Cartographer

• Parkour and Adventure map maker
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Grief, Admin and Save permissions for default perms
« on: July 21, 2018, 03:14:19 AM »
I noticed that players cannot have all perms set for them for some maps that require admin or explosives please fix if possible.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Grief, Admin and Save permissions for default perms
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 08:32:20 PM »
I'm pretty sure that those 3 were specifically designed to not be default-able to prevent people unaware of the powers they give random people. Imagine you're someone who doesn't read instructions (i.e. most people in this game) and then you whine and complain when people start stealing your builds, destroying your entire map, deleting scripts, and kicking players simply because you either didn't read what the permissions do, or accidentally enabled them and forgot to turn them off.

The Map Cartographer

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 06:25:09 AM »
I personally think there should be atleast a script that lets players use them I'm gonna be making a map that requires explosives and it wont work without it.

The Map Cartographer

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 06:26:38 AM »
With more stuff added to perms the more customization players will have with building.