Author Topic: [RPG] Aerilon  (Read 201 times)

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
    • View Profile
Aerilon
« on: January 02, 2019, 04:44:17 PM »
Travellers, the time to halt your explorations has come. You have stumbled across the lost town of Aerilon, an ancient medieval adventure for you to learn about. Youíre to inhabit this town for a while until further instructions. Whilst you live here youíll be faced with sleep-depriving, hunger-driven challenges that will decide on your ultimate fate. Will you live in this poor environment and grow to be wealthy and popular, or will you let the darkness consume you as you work your way toward the grave.

Youíre one of us now, an Aerilonian. To survive you must work doing tedious jobs at first but if you succeed greatly perhaps you could be head of your own business. Will you craft tools or armour? Will you mine in caves for your chance to strike lucky? Aerilonianís work hard to deliver the future they dream of, one day you could be living a luxurious life.

You will be honoured a low-ranking pickaxe with some petty cash we rounded up for you from generous donations. The town is looking forward to seeing how you progress.

Spoiler for Pictures:
Coming Soon! I only have a few buildings built so Iím gonna wait  until I have built more to upload images! Thanks for waiting patiently.

Host: TheDestinedCrab
Date Created: 2/1/2019
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!