Author Topic: [Adventure] Map similar to the game Stardew Valley  (Read 82 times)

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
[Adventure] Map similar to the game Stardew Valley
« on: July 09, 2018, 12:53:33 AM »
Hello everyone!

Lately iv'e been playing the heck out of the indie game Stardew Valley. If you don't know what that is, go check it out!

Anyways, I would love to create a map that plays out similar to that of Stardew Valley, only thing is, I need help. I can do a decent job at landscaping, and scripting, the thing that I don't major in is buildings. Houses, shops, ect.

So I was looking for some help. With Toothpicks amazing multiplayer mod, we could do this together. No the final map wouldn't be a server, but a single player adventure - I suppose you could bring a few friends to tag along just do not open it as a public server. Also, the game style for Stardew Valley has like an 8-bit game style where your character is a sprit as well as all the other characters. I do not expect for this map to be like that. I just want the map to play like the actual game meaning you get to farm, go mining, attend event help around town, and go foraging for random loot.

If you do wan't to help, feel free to message me, or just leave a comment on this topic.

Need mostly help with:
- Building
- Landscaping

I do want this map to be as large as the whole in-game world if possible, and if you would like to help with scripting, game storytelling, or have an ideas, that would be great.
Look at you being all cool!