Author Topic: [Other] Does anyone remember a guy named BN Swiftness  (Read 683 times)

prof_killstreak

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Other] Does anyone remember a guy named BN Swiftness
« on: June 11, 2018, 10:28:30 PM »

r/TotalMiner•Posted byu/Prof_Killstreak

3 minutes ago
Does anyone remember a guy named BN Swiftness
I have this friend named Jordan (BN Swfitness) and having very few high points in his life he often tells our group of friends about his time playing Total Miner Forge. How at some point he was a recognized as Total Miner Icon or celebrity.

We all assume that he is BSing but I figured I might as well ask the people of the community to validate his story.

Thanks for your time!

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
Re: Does anyone remember a guy named BN Swiftness
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 02:06:37 AM »
I've been here over 4 years (give me my award @bob ) and never heard of him.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 02:25:32 AM »

r/TotalMiner•Posted byu/Prof_Killstreak

3 minutes ago
Does anyone remember a guy named BN Swiftness
I have this friend named Jordan (BN Swfitness) and having very few high points in his life he often tells our group of friends about his time playing Total Miner Forge. How at some point he was a recognized as Total Miner Icon or celebrity.

We all assume that he is BSing but I figured I might as well ask the people of the community to validate his story.

Thanks for your time!
No, we don't remember "your friend".

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 10:32:45 AM »
Pics or it didn't happen.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 11:34:34 PM »
Being "famous" on a indie game is kinda funny. Being well known on a game okay sure. But in this case i can't really recall the name i think i remember it from joining my world a lot before but not sure. But the name does not really ring a big bell. So i would say probably not he also commented on one of my videos stating he was famous for making maps but can't really recall him as i stated.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 01:28:45 AM »
I recall seeing him in a map or hosting a map once or twice while playing, but honestly I can't think of anything he's actually done, or recall a map he's made.

Peril Knight

• RIP totalbiscuit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FighterOfNight
  • PSN: Getting one very soon
  • Steam: Daughters of Belmont
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 02:47:28 AM »
I played total miner on 360 a while ago, and I've only seen him once in a map, he seems like an average joe to me, no one special. I remember talking with him for like an hour, and we never spoke again. It's either amnesia, or he's full of it.
My Progress on mega man 10 hard mode mr perfect so far...

Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj8WF82BMoE&list=PLDeFO7dqjf2EIQN8UiS0oy3pwNkLQ-vdn

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded to exemplary forum members Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 06:46:24 PM »
This topic

prof_killstreak

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 12:07:24 AM »
So far it seems like he was indeed full of it lmao. Can't wait to roast em

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 12:57:48 PM »
So far it seems like he was indeed full of it lmao. Can't wait to roast em

In his defence, he may’ve been known in the Deathmine community. But most other map makers frown upon that fame as the fans there are usually preteens who strictly play poorly made Deathmines.