Author Topic: [WIP] GK's Forgeplex  (Read 298 times)

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
[WIP] GK's Forgeplex
« on: May 09, 2018, 03:10:04 PM »
GK's Forgeplex
Welcome to GK's Forgeplex! This map is very early in it's building stages, but don't worry, I have progress already! We have a lovely built spawn, with a very regal look to it. What this map will be is still up to debate, any and all suggestions are welcome. This map is not a fake, and will be very real when it is completed. No need for discords, twitters, or a website, all information for it can be found here in this topic.

Let's start off with two screenshots of the spawn in day and night. :)
Click the screenshots to make them bigger ;)

Added a lower area. The lighting is different yes, I'm using a modified texture pack that affects lighting. ;)

Updated:
Here's a spoiler to contain all the excitement ;) (Pics of progress)
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 11:20:45 PM by The Gold Knight »

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
Re: GK's Forgeplex
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 03:14:38 PM »
That looks brilliant so far. Can't wait to see what else you do.

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
  • Awards Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 03:20:03 PM »
Interesting colours, looks pretty cool so far. 8)

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 04:52:09 PM »
Wait, theres actually a map?!?! Im intrigued, need any help let me know.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 11:10:48 PM »
Updated: Added a spoiler to the main post to include pictures of recent progress

Panther

• "King of Wakanda"
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 01:50:06 AM »
HEY LOOK! A MAP IN PROGRESS.

The color schemes look beautiful. Pepsi colours so I'm a fan. Designs are pretty top notch.

I have a obsession with Black Panther. I know.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 04:22:12 AM »
HEY LOOK! A MAP IN PROGRESS.

The color schemes look beautiful. Pepsi colours so I'm a fan. Designs are pretty top notch.
Speaking of Pepsi, what do you think of the new redesign? I've had alot of confused customers asking where the Pepsi want since they switched to the red and white cans. It's almost as if they want to be coke, because then they can make great tasting lemon lime soda that doesn't taste like chit. I mean I know its alot like the classic design but they used to be the only soda we sold in a blue can so it was distinguishing, they threw it all away just for nostalgia or what?

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Forgeplex

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Forgeplex Website (Released Website)
    • Awards
  • Steam: masterbroofficial
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 03:08:06 PM »
GK's Forgeplex
Welcome to GK's Forgeplex! This map is very early in it's building stages, but don't worry, I have progress already! We have a lovely built spawn, with a very regal look to it. What this map will be is still up to debate, any and all suggestions are welcome. This map is not a fake, and will be very real when it is completed. No need for discords, twitters, or a website, all information for it can be found here in this topic.

Let's start off with two screenshots of the spawn in day and night. :)
Click the screenshots to make them bigger ;)

Added a lower area. The lighting is different yes, I'm using a modified texture pack that affects lighting. ;)

Updated:
Here's a spoiler to contain all the excitement ;) (Pics of progress)
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

The only reason this happens is because I haven't made a map yet and I hate it that you do this stuff.
EDIT: I love how the repliers are people that hate me. Also I'm not the best builder which is another reason I've not made the spawn yet.
EDIT 2: Look at this: One little rule.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:30:49 PM by Forgeplex »
Forgeplex has been revived! See ya soon!
Forgeplex Progress is increasing!
My Twitter: twitter.com/MBroOfficial
The official owner of Forgeplex!
The official Discord: discord.gg/WqYS2mD

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2018, 03:31:55 PM »
Very creative and original map GK, good luck with it!
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 03:52:22 PM »
The only reason this happens is because I haven't made a map yet and I hate it that you do this stuff.
EDIT: I love how the repliers are people that hate me. Also I'm not the best builder which is another reason I've not made the spawn yet.
EDIT 2: Look at this: One little rule.
Thanks for checking out my topic and map! Glad to see this map is gaining a lot of attention from the community, and a lot of people are excited to see GK's first public map in progress!

In response to your attention to the site rules, I'm a little curious as to how any of the posts in this topic relate to it. Nobody is harassing anybody, and we're all having a good time in here. People are showing their support for my first public map which fills my heart with joy. If anything, you're the one coming in here with negativity towards my work.

If you're getting upset that someone is making a map under the name Forgeplex, perhaps this should encourage you to pick up slack and work on your own map instead of attacking someone else's work. Cheers, have a lovely day. :)

Thank you everyone who is supporting me in my map's progress! I hope to provide a great map and experience for players once it is completed! :D

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2018, 04:09:37 PM »

I guess i've got to be the brutally honest one as per usual.

No one hates you. They just got fed up of your constant updates about nothing and the tears when someone else mentioned the name Forgeplex.

You don't own the name. Anyone is free to create whatever world they want and name it whatever they want.

Get over it. Because you're not going to change it.

Which rule is being broken by the way? 3? You broke that one. 13? You broke that one aswell. 17? Yup. Another one you broke.

Anyway.... Let me know which parts you need help with GK. I'd be happy to contribute if I can.

The White Rabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2018, 08:28:04 PM »
Alright, after 4 years of retirement I have returned to assist GK in this map since it shows a lot of promise and will be very fun to play.

So far I have made a lil' twist to the spawn however this isn't completely finished, I will help around the map and post progress on what I've done on the map.

And here it is.

After so long I have become rusty so let me know what you think!

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

Panther

• "King of Wakanda"
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2018, 11:26:15 PM »
Infinity Gauntlet Feels. Nice Work, Rabbit!

I have a obsession with Black Panther. I know.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 11:27:50 PM »
Alright, after 4 years of retirement I have returned to assist GK in this map since it shows a lot of promise and will be very fun to play.

So far I have made a lil' twist to the spawn however this isn't completely finished, I will help around the map and post progress on what I've done on the map.

And here it is.

After so long I have become rusty so let me know what you think!
That's alot of running water being wasted. Here in California people would get on you for that

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2018, 11:44:05 PM »
That's alot of running water being wasted. Here in California people would get on you for that
As another Californian and owner of this map, this is all recycled water from urine. It's ok