Author Topic: [Survival] Rare Items not unlocking?  (Read 41 times)

scottmu65

• =) Hi There!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ScottMU
[Survival] Rare Items not unlocking?
« on: May 09, 2018, 07:19:29 AM »
Hi,

Been playing survival a lot lately (360 version,  not sure if this is an issue on PC) and upon finding rare items in chests within caves etc they aren't unlocking in the item shops etc like they used to? 

On one world I found an elven bow in a rares chest and it unlocked but when I find items in regular chests they stay locked - most of the time.

I say most of the time because on one world I found an elven bow and an amulet of flight in regular cave chests that didn't unlock so I just used them for a while until they were half degraded and all of a sudden they we're unlocked in item shops, but on another world I tried this and they remain locked?

Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Or is this just a bug in the final 360 release?

Thanks
Scott
GT: ScottMU

Host of Castle Crusade Challenge World and soon to host The Colosseum and Cave Crusade Adventure Challenge!

scottmu65

• =) Hi There!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ScottMU
Re: Rare Items not unlocking?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 07:37:09 AM »
UPDATE:

Just been messing around on my world and I had equipped a necklace of farsight while holding an amulet of flight and a water talisman and accidently let my health deplete until I died,  after I picked my items back up they were unlocked in the item shop...

So I'm guessing this is in fact a bug with rare items not found in rares chests? 
GT: ScottMU

Host of Castle Crusade Challenge World and soon to host The Colosseum and Cave Crusade Adventure Challenge!