Author Topic:  (360) Anybody still playing multiplayer?  (Read 478 times)

scottmu65

• =) Hi There!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ScottMU
(360) Anybody still playing multiplayer?
« on: May 01, 2018, 12:32:20 PM »
Switched on the 360 today for the first time in ages with the hopes of doing some world hopping but for the first time ever I'm seeing

"No sessions found"

Is the 360 version properly,  totally dead now or is there certain periods where people still host? 

If not then this makes me sad and wish that I'd made the most of it and played more over the past year or so. I own the steam version but still figuring out the new menus etc,  also miss split screen,  nostalgia overload haha!
GT: ScottMU

Host of Castle Crusade Challenge World and soon to host The Colosseum and Cave Crusade Adventure Challenge!

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: (360) Anybody still playing multiplayer?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 05:52:12 PM »
People still play 360 Total Miner, just less then say a year ago since pc version is released. Once mutiplayer releases for PC I can see 360 dying off more then what it already is. As for the time question that's up in the air.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Summer

• Fresh Meat
  • Gotta blast!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:19:32 AM »
Yeah it is sad that the 360 version of Total Miner is slowly dying off.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 02:33:38 PM »
I mean 360 it self is a dying console. XB1 and PS4 are the current gen that everyone is playing by now. 360 is now just turning into a piece of history.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Summer

• Fresh Meat
  • Gotta blast!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 10:26:22 AM »
I mean 360 it self is a dying console. XB1 and PS4 are the current gen that everyone is playing by now. 360 is now just turning into a piece of history.
True

The Map Cartographer

• Parkour and Adventure map maker
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 10:14:43 AM »
The bugs on 360 made most maps unplayable, luckily the PC version is much better.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 06:03:18 PM »

What bugs made the game unplayable?

The bugs on 360 made most maps unplayable, luckily the PC version is much better.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

The Map Cartographer

• Parkour and Adventure map maker
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 04:48:54 PM »
Sorry for the late reply but as i was saying TM on 360 at this is pointless playing due the invisible mob glitch and maps barely loading up. It added alot of new stuff without, but it felt badly rushed thanks to that i dont think TM on 360 wont last long. There were a total of 3 modders, i had to talk to them as they were causing a disturbance.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 05:54:02 PM »
Sorry for the late reply but as i was saying TM on 360 at this is pointless playing due the invisible mob glitch and maps barely loading up. It added a lot of new stuff without, but it felt badly rushed thanks to that i don't think TM on 360 wont last long. There were a total of 3 modders, i had to talk to them as they were causing a disturbance.
It's kinda hard for a indie game to stay of relevance on a dying console. Those glitches didn't really make it unplayable considering the lasting stability of staying relevant till mid 2017. The last update was indeed rushed due to Microsoft ending there xna services on Xbox live. As for the ,odder outrage mid last year was just pointless for like i said a dying console. With PC now being a thing things will slowly shift there with xbox one,PS4 and Nintendo Switch following in the future.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm