Author Topic:  Possible blueprint glitch?  (Read 150 times)

AustinR5

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: AustinR5
  • PSN: ItsR5
  • Steam: AustinR5
Possible blueprint glitch?
« on: March 09, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »
Finally decided to give Dig Deep a go on PC now that it's out and at least somewhat playable, I've noticed that a lot of blueprints on the surface are seemingly out of place. Within five minutes of creating a new world I found the blueprints for a titanium bow, grenade, and grenade launcher - All of which are on the surface. It's been about six or so years since I've actually put effort into a world, so I'm not sure if this is normal now but to my knowledge blueprints like that should only be found much later. Am I wrong or is this a glitch?

On top of that I am also experiencing the gold pieces blueprint glitch but that's already been established as a common problem.

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Possible blueprint glitch?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 08:56:28 PM »
...I've noticed that a lot of blueprints on the surface are seemingly out of place. Within five minutes of creating a new world I found the blueprints for a titanium bow, grenade, and grenade launcher - All of which are on the surface. It's been about six or so years since I've actually put effort into a world, so I'm not sure if this is normal now but to my knowledge blueprints like that should only be found much later. Am I wrong or is this a glitch?
It would be, could you provide the seed for the world and possibly the coordinates for these blueprints?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 09:08:30 PM by AlienizdPixel »
-Alionz