Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic: [Completed] QuickGather Mod  (Read 2325 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: QuickGather Mod
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 07:03:33 PM »
Check out my review on your mod. Thought you may wanted to see it. Hopefully I covered the bases of the mod. :)

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2018, 06:08:48 AM »
@Jesse. If you want more followers, I'd suggest trying to be more accurate with mod reviews. QuickGather doesn't 'auto' pick up stone blocks as you suggested in the video. It also allows quick gathering of ore deposits (just the ore's from the veins, not the surrounding rock) and quick harvesting of crops, neither of which you covered in your video. It also supports customization of tools and blocks via config files which you didn't cover in the video.

All of these things are explained in the mods download section, a quick read should have made that easily understandable, so I'm unsure as to how you weren't able to get that right in the video?

I'm posting this in the hope that it may help you to improve your videos in the future.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 05:24:57 PM »
@Jesse. If you want more followers, I'd suggest trying to be more accurate with mod reviews. QuickGather doesn't 'auto' pick up stone blocks as you suggested in the video. It also allows quick gathering of ore deposits (just the ore's from the veins, not the surrounding rock) and quick harvesting of crops, neither of which you covered in your video. It also supports customization of tools and blocks via config files which you didn't cover in the video.

All of these things are explained in the mods download section, a quick read should have made that easily understandable, so I'm unsure as to how you weren't able to get that right in the video?

I'm posting this in the hope that it may help you to improve your videos in the future.
Yup my bad rorthic quickly let me know. I guess that night my head didn't rap around the concept too too well. Ill be sure to fully understand the mod before i do reviews. My biggest of apologizes to all that gotten confused from my review. I hope to fully learn from this mistake and make better reviews in the reviews. I want to thank @RF Inn The Jet @Rorthic and @Craig for pointing this flaw out to me and helping me better understand. I may redo this in the future for a better review. Thank you,

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Rorthic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2018, 12:34:23 AM »
Miner update
ver 1.1.1
added settings to VeinMine.cfg:
   SameOreOnly=true  whether or not vein mine should break all ores or just the type you mined
   MineGrid=1 is a hidden value that determines how far out from each ore to look for more ore, defaults to 1 unless you add the value to the config file and change it.
altered ore search to use a combination of flood and grid search patterns