Author Topic:  Tester applicants  (Read 294 times)

[IFN] Metodub [TM]

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
Tester applicants
« on: February 20, 2018, 01:43:42 PM »
I just have a question for the executive staff team of total miner,
Are there any staff/tester spots open for total miner on the PC?
If so then I would like to apply following with my previous staff experience on other games such as Garry's mod.

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
Re: Tester applicants
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 04:15:08 PM »
I just have a question for the executive staff team of total miner,
Are there any staff/tester spots open for total miner on the PC?
If so then I would like to apply following with my previous staff experience on other games such as Garry's mod.
This is the best way to not become a tester 👌

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 04:28:22 PM »
A there is a rule not to ask to be a tester/staff member.

B - being as this is your first ever post on the for us it is highly unlikely.

C - you need to have dedication, as well and proof of trustworthyness both on the forums and the game itself.

D - staff is an almost 100% no, tester is just as unlikely by this account

E - do you have proof of your staff and test in experience from Garry's mod "and others"
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 10:39:24 PM »
Staff on garry's mod is basically next to nothing, from what I know, you probably just filled out an online forum application and got moderator on a server with maybe 100 players.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 05:13:46 PM »
Dog, swear on your timbs. You barely have a post, you can't just walk in off the street and ask to be given tester

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 06:51:22 PM »
Honestly the best thing to do is enjoy the tm game for the game not to test, Joining the community for the sole purpose of tester is going to get you no were. From experience i can tell you it won't work I've probably bugged the devs so much it won't happen but i have faced the facts and started to enjoy the community for what it is. I probably currently don't even have the time to really put effort into it as i am trying to graduate and get paid from work. I suggest you enjoy the community as a member and not worry about a spot on the team. If you will get there you will get there if you don't you don't.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm