Author Topic:  Drill  (Read 264 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

Phantom

• Im the dark side of the forums.
    • View Profile
    • www.1worldglobes.com
    • Awards
  • Xbox: goofy grunt
Drill
« on: February 17, 2018, 12:33:55 PM »
So I want something thats more powerful than a titanium pick, something so strong it can go through bed rock. (Taking you to a secret area called the matrix) It is crafted out of a sledgehammer on x8 and titanium bars on x7 and x9 along with metal blocks on x1 x2 x3etc.

The blueprint won't be easy to get either, Once you ubtain the sledgehammer on your current dig deep world you will get notified a blueprint has " a blueprint appeared on surface." But you won't have a blueprint tracker to find it.

Now the drill itself is like a auto sledgehammer that mines through bedrock on dig deep worlds, It also can't be bought or sold at shop.

The matrix is like a void with literally "void blocks" that sell for 896$ and buy for 900$ void blocks have a purple reflective tint to them and can be used for making things like void bricks.

Also I was thinking there should be cave systems in the sub level, wich you can find a new enemy "beholder" wich shoots a beam that gives a debuff that slows the player for 5 seconds, along with dealing 30 damage per second (damage is not part of the debuff, its just you being attacked by it's beam) The beolder itself has 40 armor and 200 health with the bonus it's 4 blocks large and hovers. It can drop with a 15% chance a ring of sloth, (slows players you attack).

Note the speed debuff on both the ring and beholder are -35%
Your talking to a artist

Phantom

• View Profile
    • www.1worldglobes.com
    • Awards
Re: Drill
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 12:58:59 PM »
made a example image but its pretty small
Your talking to a artist

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 01:19:26 PM »
It is moddable, however if you want it added into the game i don't think it'll happen because the sledgehammer is kind of total miner's 1 hit wonder trump mining tool.

great idea though, i hate hitting holding in the trigger for the sledge and tapping gets tiring.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 03:06:04 PM »
It'd be pretty neat for something like this to be able to break bedrock. I'd say it'd have to be pretty tough to get/use. Maybe it takes awhile to get through one bedrock block. Maybe it requires a fuel source like uranium or coal and it only powers it for a short time.

Marked as best answer by goofy brute on February 22, 2018, 03:15:52 AM

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 12:58:33 AM »
no no no bedrock is bedrock, it cannot be dusted, polished, broken, mined, drilled, blasted, lasered, nuked, anti-mattered into inverse-reverse-matter. it cannot be crushed by super massive black holes. it is denser than the densy densist densiest neutron stars. it is bedrock. you cannot undo bedrock. bedrock is bedrock. bedrock stays. it is the end of the universe. it encompasses all dimensions, multi-dimensional universe travellers cannot travel through bedrock. am i clear yet?

Phantom

• View Profile
    • www.1worldglobes.com
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 01:01:35 AM »
Huh, your really serious about bed rock.
Your talking to a artist

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 02:18:46 PM »
no no no bedrock is bedrock, it cannot be dusted, polished, broken, mined, drilled, blasted, lasered, nuked, anti-mattered into inverse-reverse-matter. it cannot be crushed by super massive black holes. it is denser than the densy densist densiest neutron stars. it is bedrock. you cannot undo bedrock. bedrock is bedrock. bedrock stays. it is the end of the universe. it encompasses all dimensions, multi-dimensional universe travellers cannot travel through bedrock. am i clear yet?

This is false. For one, I think you can delete it with the creative clear tool. I haven't tested that in a while though. You aught to try that on the tower at the bottom of a DD world.

Two. You can noclip through bedrock. If there weren't an invisible barrier under it, You could go under bedrock.

Three. The sphere tool could also break bedrock last I checked.

Four. If bedrock had the density of just the densest neutron star, A player standing on a single block of bedrock would be experiencing over 16000000 Gs.
Clearly this does not happen, So it is clearly not that dense.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 03:06:40 PM »

This is false. For one, I think you can delete it with the creative clear tool. I haven't tested that in a while though. You aught to try that on the tower at the bottom of a DD world.

Two. You can noclip through bedrock. If there weren't an invisible barrier under it, You could go under bedrock.

Three. The sphere tool could also break bedrock last I checked.

Four. If bedrock had the density of just the densest neutron star, A player standing on a single block of bedrock would be experiencing over 16000000 Gs.
Clearly this does not happen, So it is clearly not that dense.

You can get rid of bedrock using the move region script, therefore craigy is a liar