Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic: [WIP] Forgeplex!  (Read 3270 times)

Forgeplex

• View Profile
Re: Forgeplex!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 01:52:17 PM »
OP updated.

Added estimated Deadline to the OP.
Set Discord to Y and added the invite link.
Added my twitter. (Going to make an official one)
Added the website. https://forgeplex.weebly.com
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 04:33:12 PM by Forgeplex »

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 08:26:34 PM »
Give us map pics

Forgeplex

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2018, 10:14:23 AM »
Give us map pics

I'd love to but I've been busy with more projects and I'm not the best with building. :) I can't get the spawn out yet. It'll take a long time.

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 07:23:31 PM »
Give us map pics

I'd love to but I've been busy with more projects and I'm not the best with building. :) I can't get the spawn out yet. It'll take a long time.

You want people to be hyoed about a mao that you arent even taking time to work on because of other projects that are so secretive you won't tell anyone about?

Guess I'll have to check out Fuerty's Forgeplex if I want an actual map....
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Forgeplex

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2018, 07:23:33 AM »
Give us map pics

You want people to be hyoed about a mao that you arent even taking time to work on because of other projects that are so secretive you won't tell anyone about?

I also forgot to mention this: The scripts for the GUI, Shop, Treasure System etc. Forgeplex is a MASSIVE project. Lots of scripts etc. I am setting up a new submission system. You can send your builds for the spawn to me soon if you want to and I'll include them in the spawn if they're good. :)
Also, What gives you the right to ask me about my other secret projects?]
Not to mention, this.
https://imgur.com/gEGS8JE (Something posted by Craig here)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 07:35:10 AM by Forgeplex »

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
  • Other: 何
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 11:18:34 AM »
How much work have you actually put in to Forgeplex that is only map work? Not talking about websites or discord, just the map.

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 12:14:02 PM »
Give us map pics

I also forgot to mention this: The scripts for the GUI, Shop, Treasure System etc. Forgeplex is a MASSIVE project. Lots of scripts etc. I am setting up a new submission system. You can send your builds for the spawn to me soon if you want to and I'll include them in the spawn if they're good. :)
Also, What gives you the right to ask me about my other secret projects?]
Not to mention, this.
https://imgur.com/gEGS8JE (Something posted by Craig here)
OK. Let me put this quite simply.

You want people to be hyped about this map, that is understandable. But,  you are not giving people anything to be hyped about. You then proceed to get upset when people are not hyped, and dont understand why they arent hyped. And now you want people to build the map for you

Craig was talking about negativity, and this here is criticism. There is a big difference between the two. Criticism is discussing the issues which need to be fixed. For example, saying people should be hyoed or discussing you map, when it doesnt even look like you have a map.

As for your secret projects, freedom of speech and the charter of rights and freedoms give me the right to ask you about them, just as it gives you the right to keep them secret. Im simply trying to get you to give valid reasons to be hyped about this map, or at least give a valid excuse as to why in the several months of working on this you've providied virtually no tangable updates.

This isnt negativity, its criticism that in the end if you listened to it, and dont get offerended at it, it will actually help you down the line. Why is it you think people made the joke "I ownforgeplex"? Because in about five minutes of workimg on a map, they couod provide more than you have. I just want you to understand what generates interest here: pictures, and visible effort. You can say "op updated, added a script" but it really doesnt mead much if people cant see it. And falling back on "oh im working on other projects" simply implies that you care more about those projects than this map that you want people to be hyped about.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 01:42:17 PM by RF In The Jet »
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

As many W's as possible

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 05:39:16 PM »
and the charter of rights and freedoms
Jet we're literally the only 2 people here who this applies to.

Panther

• "King of Wakanda"
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 06:37:06 PM »
Make that 3, Trub.

On the topic (oh) on what Jet has said, You get everyone pumped for something that isn't even created that much, or even at all. If you wanted a whole, "Hype Train" or something them I suggest creating most, some or even ALL of the map, take some screenshots and show what this map is actually. You can't just have a discord server with something that isn't that developed. Hating and bad vibes are WAY different then constructive criticism (I know offhand.). My personal opinion on this is that your are rushing your making of a potential great map, You have the advertising there, but just early. Timing is key.

I have a obsession with Black Panther. I know.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »
Before anything goes down I want to state one thing. Take the things GK,Jet, and McIntyre said as advice, As i am going to be honest when i come on the forums all i see is some post's and a lot on this map. But i honestly know nothing on this map aside from the name. My vibe based on the name is some Mineplex remake. And if that is what it is pictures would be beneficial for us to see what it is. The advertising is fine, I actually give you props because it's the only map i see a lot of. I just thought i would throw my two cents in.

P.S why have a discord server for a map if there is a total miner discord server?

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm