Author Topic: [Survival] Will this game have more to do?  (Read 353 times)

Forgotten

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Survival] Will this game have more to do?
« on: February 10, 2018, 12:53:48 PM »
So I've bought total miner because I just got bored of Minecraft and when I heard that there's more mobs in total miner and rpg elements I was pretty exited. Honestly I've always loved survival Minecraft but got sick of just sitting in a giant castle with no real threats, I thought since total miner had more mobs and weapons maybe it would be better. When I first jumped into the game the first thing I noticed was all the cool weapons and armors I could craft...the second thing I noticed was that none of the hostile mobs did anything, they all seemed more interested in killing each other than doing anything with me, it kind of feels like "what's the point?" Sure I could mine and build a base but what would be the point? There's no realy enemy to defend against and therfore no purpose to gather better resources. I mean I love certain aspects of the game (the textures and all the weapons and unique blocks, something I feel Minecraft is seriously lacking) but there's nothing for me to really fight against. My question is does anyone know if the devs are planning to add more survival oriented features?

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Will this game have more to do?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »
Currently, there is an issue with NPCs not being capable of targeting the player, being why they ignore you. It should be patched.
The next release will include the Dig-Deep gamemode, in which includes an extremely deep world in which you must find Blueprints to create certain items, including pickaxes in which to break the harder stone layers. It is recommended if you find Survival lackluster (even when NPCs can target you properly).
-Alionz

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: Will this game have more to do?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 03:09:46 PM »
Plus mods...

Can't forget the beautiful mods...