Author Topic:  Direct Link to the Forums  (Read 181 times)

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
Direct Link to the Forums
« on: February 08, 2018, 10:52:01 AM »
Just an idea to potentially help the forums through the game.

So basically I was wondering if you could add a direct link (not just "visit us at this address") to the game?

I don't know how much this will help, but generally speaking people are quite lazy, and just seeing a link often does not mean they will take the time to type it in and visit the site.

So my idea is like this: add a tab to the game menu on the PC titled : Total Miner Forums. Within that tab could be relevant information about the forums (such as key/popular posts, contest information (since many people do not know that we have contests), and potentially benefits of being on the forum), as well as a direct hyperlink to the forums itself (if possible).

If not possible to have a direct link within the game, then simply creating the information tab so that people can see the benefits of joining the forums.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 01:24:51 PM by RF Inn The Jet »
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
Re: Direct Link to the Forums
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 04:17:54 PM »
I plus 1 this because my idea is that people would be brought to a group on the forums