Author Topic: [Game] Is it Worth the 10 Dollars?  (Read 1340 times)

Zone

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner Youtuber
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: IGs x Zone
[Game] Re: Is it Worth the 10 Dollars?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2018, 07:41:59 PM »
Too be fair and Honest, The game on PC is the same as the Xbox Side other then no Servers but you can use mods for that issue but is it worth the price atm? No and to those that may disagree with me, Atm the game doesn't have online unless you use a mod and this is the main reason to my option on why it's not worth the price and the issues/bugs other then that the game is a great game to play with friends and to have a blast on. In the future when the game gets more updates I'm sure the game could be worth a better price but atm I would say around 5-10$ As it's marked as single player atm unless you use mods and the issues/bugs that come with it.

Should you buy it with being Early Access? I would wait until it's out of Early Access before buying the game or you can wait until there's word about the game coming to Consoles but as always Total Miner will always have a spot in my game list of my all time best games to play.

In the end it's up to you if you want to buy it or not.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Your getting close
So close
Come on you can do it!
Can you feel the burn??
Your on fire!
Cold
Hot
HOT!!
Hi :D

Summer

• Tired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: iStoleYourWeave
  • Steam: iStoleYourWeave
Re: Is it Worth the 10 Dollars?
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2018, 04:09:38 PM »
if what youíre thinking is, if itís worth the full experience without the multiplayer right now, Iíd say no. You might as well play it on the Xbox 360, or wait till it does come out to purchase the game. Itís very empty without multiplayer. For now you can just premake a server, but you will be waiting a while. Or you can play survival and dig deep, as well as fool around with mods.