Author Topic: [WIP] Pokemon Mod Pack [Leaf Green]  (Read 1862 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
[WIP] Pokemon Mod Pack [Leaf Green]
« on: January 20, 2018, 06:07:44 PM »
Thanks to GK's clarification, I have figured out how to add a texture Mod to total miner, so I have been working on a texture pack for my Pokemon leaf green world, and I will release it once the blocks have all been modified.

Once I finish with the blocks, I will work on the items, then eventually some mobs.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Also, Once I finish all this, and actually finish the builds on that world, I think I will be sharing that out as well (It will not be scripted, or a challenge course though)

EDIT: More progress has been made (About double), and can be seen in the project/group in the post below. I have been making about 10-15 textures a night, and the blocks/items should be done pretty quick.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 01:55:32 AM by crazytater94 »

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pokemon Texture Pack [Leaf Green]
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 06:08:08 PM »
I Have also started a project in our group sections. It is pretty much a forum of it's own that allows for users to upload and co-operatively work together to create pokemon themed mods for total miner, and release them in waves, so others may be able to live out their fantasys of being the very best, like no one ever was.

JOIN THE PROJECT HERE: http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?action=sgroups;sa=view;gid=202

NOTE: Joining doesn't grant you special perks, all it does is allow you a space to upload your current progress and release notes in one very neat and organized spot, so others can find specific mods, and share them between eachother as parts and modifications.

THE FINISHED PRODUCTS WILL ALWAYS BE RELEASED AS PUBLIC DOWNLOADS, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO JOIN UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO WORK ON THEM TO GET INPUT AND MODIFICATIONS WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO WORKING ON THEM.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 04:02:12 PM by crazytater94 »

sora1kg

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: sora1kg
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 12:32:19 PM »
wellcomeback tater.
I remember this pokemon map.

and this pokemon texture looks  very good!  ^-^

great work and good luck tater!! :)

Stoneart

• "There's always time to get your block's off"
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Discord link to my game (Coven)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stoneart
  • PSN: Xx_Phoenix_Down_xX
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 09:48:14 AM »
Awesome! Great Job. Can't wait to see the rest.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 09:02:28 PM »
Sweet! I found #137... good thing I brought extra Poke'balls ;)

...TOTALLY NOT SPOILERS...

sora1kg

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: sora1kg
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2018, 02:55:24 AM »
Wow, you changed these texture to more better texture.. Great work.
and looks like Pixelmon!

I luv this map and ill join after come out multiplayer update.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 12:13:09 PM »
I low key wanna make a ash Ketchum now, Do you plan to have trainer npcs?

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 01:05:28 PM »

I thought about it, and I might make a few of the main ones like nurse joy, professor oak, and the gym leaders, but my biggest priority is co playing the textures, adding the rest of the nodded items, and modifying the map for exploration before release to the public

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 01:07:56 PM »

I thought about it, and I might make a few of the main ones like nurse joy, professor oak, and the gym leaders, but my biggest priority is co playing the textures, adding the rest of the nodded items, and modifying the map for exploration before release to the public
if you want i can  attempt making them so you don't have to worry about it too much.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

Stoneart

• "There's always time to get your block's off"
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Discord link to my game (Coven)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stoneart
  • PSN: Xx_Phoenix_Down_xX
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 01:32:22 AM »
The textures and models look really nice. Great Map.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 01:20:17 PM »
So, I've decided to roll the mod pack out ASAP, once the textures, map, and items are complete.

I will not be making the NPCs or pokemon mobs...

...BUT YOU CAN!!!...

IF YOU WANT YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON OR TRAINER/CHARACTER  (MUST BE GEN 1-3)ADDED TO THE MOD, SIMPLY CHECK THE LIST BELOW TO SEE IF ITS ALREADY MADE, AND IF NOT, BUILD A COMPONENT OF IT, AND LET ME KNOW, AND I CAN ADD IT TO THE PACK, WITH A CREDITS FILE SO EVERYONE KNOWS YOU BUILT IT.

If you want to keep tabs on what everyone is making. Or what they look like, then check out the group in the OP.

List of NPCs/mobs made:
Crazytater94 -

Mudkip
Torchic
Umbreon
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Pikachu
Voltorb
Electrode
Magneton
Porygon
Dragonite

YtMysterio (Jesse) -

Ash ketchum
Magnemite

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 04:16:40 PM »
And here's a review on this Pokemon mod. Thanks to tater for allowing me to review it early.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pokemon Mod Pack [Leaf Green]
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 01:59:35 AM »
Latest progress as of today (Excluding NPCs because I forgot to take pictures, and i'm lazy...)

Note: Not all blocks have been retextured yet.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 02:31:53 PM »
The mod pack has about doubled in size since the last update, and is nearly ready for an initial release.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: _______
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2018, 04:27:10 PM »
Wow i am really excited to see this!!