Author Topic:  Bluescreen on menu  (Read 649 times)

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
Bluescreen on menu
« on: January 19, 2018, 05:13:03 AM »
Howdy.

I'd just finished exporting a video i recorded with my Elgato and once it had exported, i hit record and went to TM (which was on start menu) and after a couple of minutes of a black screen, i CTRL-ALT-DEL and it came up with this badboy:
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Total Miner: Forge.  Please take a photo of this screen and post it on TotalMinerForums.net, so that we can fix it. Thank you.

System.InvalidOperationException: A previous Draw call threw an unhandled exception. See InnerException for details. ---> Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.NoSuitableGraphicsDeviceException: Unable to create the graphics device. ---> Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.DeviceLostException: Exception of type 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.DeviceLostException' was thrown.
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.CreateDevice(GraphicsAdapter adapter, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice(GraphicsDeviceInformation newInfo)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice(GraphicsDeviceInformation newInfo)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.ChangeDevice(Boolean forceCreate)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.EnsureDevicePlatform()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.BeginDraw()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.BeginDraw()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Paint(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameWindow.OnPaint()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameWindow.mainForm_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at StudioForge.Engine.Game.BaseGame.Run[T]()

I was recording at the time so i can upload the footage if necessary.
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |