Author Topic: [Discussion] Moding  (Read 315 times)

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
[Discussion] Moding
« on: January 14, 2018, 10:29:20 AM »
So this is the topic to talk about mods aye? Okay, guys I know I might be coming off a little "Salty"? (Not trying to sound angry) But If you've visited the downloads section, and viewed the mods section, you might have seen my two NPC mods. deadmau5 and Pugs. You might have also seen that my mods don't have the best ratings. I know I'm not the greatest modder ever, but what gets to me is that you people leave low ratings, and don't even discuss what you don't like about the mod.

This is for everyone
Whether you're a modder, or just someone who likes visiting the mod page, if you're going to leave a rating, feel free to discuss it on that page. What did you like? What did you not like? What would you like to see be added? What would you like to see change?

Thanks for reading! I might take this post down. Lets just see if this gets any attention shall we?

*I'm not saying you have to leave feedback*
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:01:10 PM by JAZZ 0R KILLER »
Look at you being all cool!

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
Re: Moding
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 10:38:57 AM »
I don't know how I feel on this topic. Are you asking for people who've reviewed your mod to leave a comment?
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

Joel

• Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 11:40:03 AM »
So this is the topic to talk about mods aye? Okay, guys I know I might be coming off a little "Salty"? But If you've visited the downloads section, and viewed the mods section, you might have seen my two NPC mods. deadmau5 and Pugs. You might have also seen that my mods don't have the best ratings. I know I'm not the greatest modder ever, but what gets to me is that you people leave low ratings, and don't even discuss what you don't like about the mod.

This is for everyone!
Whether you're a modder, or just someone who likes visiting the mod page, if you're going to leave a rating, discuss it on that page. What did you like? What did you not like? What would you like to see be added? What would you like to see change?

Thanks for reading! I might take this post down. Lets just see if this gets any attention shall we?
Well this is a stupid topic you just came here out of anger to tell (whoever coming to view this) to go to your mod download page!, If people are feeling up to it they will tell you why they gave the rate.(Come on bro don't let anger take over you.)

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 12:53:58 PM »
No. No anger in me. I was just requesting for people to leave feedback on the topic. Yes, this topic here is stupid, and it got some attention. But when it comes down to it, it was just a request for feedback. I want to hear back from the community as I'm sure others do too. There's a reason you left 5 stars on a mod, there's a reason you left 1 star. What's the reason?

This topic wasn't to come off with anger, so i'm sort of sorry? If people got offended. Again, I'm not just speaking for myself. I'm speaking for everyone. If you don't want to leave feedback, that's fine. But not leaving any feedback doesn't offer any suggestions on how the mod creator could improve his or her mod.

Joel

• Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 01:18:27 PM »
hmmmm i see your point but I'm in a different mindset than yours....yes i know a little feedback will help people to improve there mods or not and there is a reason to every thing but this topic feels like "HEY WHY DIDNT YOU DO THAT" than "Hey what do you think about this".

and no dont base your mods off of people feedbacks....for me thats the worse part of a modder going down hill and also no there is no great modder or worse modder....its more experince than less experince...dont know if i even spell it right but hey people got a brain too.

ill check your mod out and give you feedback when i get to it.

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 01:24:44 PM »
Thanks Joel! Glad you understand.

stewydeadmike

• Elite Member
  • ( ゚ヮ゚)/
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stewydead mike
  • PSN: don't have one
  • Steam: stewydeadmike
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 03:54:23 PM »
I can see how getting poor ratings without any reason as to why you're getting them can be annoying, but I wouldn't think to much of it since it seems only a couple people have left a rating on your stuff.

Also worrying too much about the opinions of others is a good way to kill any motivation you have.

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 09:03:33 PM »
@stewydeadmike

That's a good way to think about it. Thanks for your input on this topic.