Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Ho-mo sexuality discussion thread  (Read 4667 times)

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
Ho-mo sexuality discussion thread
« on: June 09, 2013, 07:53:17 PM »
I know, this is definitely an adult section topic. I don't know if it would be allowed. But I support the gay community, and anyone who is.
They should be allowed to be married, nothing wrong if you love someone. And they should be an exception to society.
But sometimes I hate how people still say "that's so gay" or "your gay". I try to tell people to stop, just because it's wrong and mean. I dont care if your against cheesecakesexuality, just try not to use those slangs

Anyone else support the gay community? Or have opinions on gay marriage?

Also why is that word censored?

Bob: The purpose of this section is so you can debate more freely, not personally attack each other. I don't want to see any more of that crap or you'll be removed from this section entirely.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:15:11 AM by shorts »
I'm an Architect

Vandrew

• Elite Member
  • The official Battlefield Merc
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: BEEF STEW476
Re: Ho-mo sexuality discussion thread
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 08:18:03 PM »
Lol I have no idea why the word is censored! Seriously though, I have no problem with gays or the rest of the LBGT community. I think they also deserve their place in society as well. I still don't like the new "Metro" fad though...

So go on, let your imagination loose, 'cause the only thing limiting you is your world size.

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 09:26:40 PM »
Lol I have no idea why the word is censored! Seriously though, I have no problem with gays or the rest of the LBGT community. I think they also deserve their place in society as well. I still don't like the new "Metro" fad though...

Ya the metro thing, that should go. Basically your dressing up like a Lbgt person acting like you are, but your not. Basically mocking them.

I'm an Architect

demman32

• Elite Member
  • Bob's Disciple
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: yogi bear triad
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 10:50:32 PM »
Here in Massachusetts, the most used insults are hom0, f-ag, you're gay, and macaroni salad. I myself don't use any of them. My parents disciplined me to not use those words as insults. I personally find them disrespectful. I do feel that I can be more accepting of people than others.
My opinions of course.
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 03:12:37 AM »
Here's a song I very much enjoy.

WARNING: There are curse words.

- 8)

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 06:52:23 AM »
Here in Massachusetts, the most used insults are hom0, f-ag, you're gay, and macaroni salad. I myself don't use any of them. My parents disciplined me to not use those words as insults. I personally find them disrespectful. I do feel that I can be more accepting of people than others.
My opinions of course.

Lot of people say that here in New Hampshire....I think people say it everywhere. But I don't say it, find it rude and horrible.

But it's just how your raised....
I'm an Architect

muD

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 07:30:23 AM »
The gay marriage thing is rather complex..
'Marriage' is primarily a religious thing, which is fundamentally hom0phobic.
I thought 'civil partnerships' were already available for those whom wished to be recognized as partners in terms of legalities/law?

I understand why people want to get married in the traditional ways, in a church wtvr, even if they think the entire church thing is nonsense. Purely as a service, nothing to do with promising to or under a god.
I would myself prefer to marry in some kind of church service even tho it is only my gf whom has any value for their purpose.
So i do support the idea of gay 'marriage', even tho gay couples can already attain legal partner status.
I also understand why the churches/organisations need to forbid it tho; they apparently dug themselves a premature hole and still choose sit in it instead of facing up to the fact that imaginary friends don't tell you anything you didn't already know. Amen.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 07:39:05 AM by muDsluG »

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 08:03:14 AM »
Its a very touchy subject,
Marriage is religious. so i don't think they should get married in a church as of religions do not accept 2 same sex marriage's.
i do however believe they should be able to get something equivalent to a marriage.

I actually don't like the ideas of marriage as you shouldn't need a piece of paper to say you love someone.

Just personal opinions on the matter. yes they should get treated equally but that dose not excuse them from religion.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 08:32:16 AM »
Marriage is religious. so i don't think they should get married in a church as of religions do not accept 2 same sex marriage's.
i do however believe they should be able to get something equivalent to a marriage.

I actually don't like the ideas of marriage as you shouldn't need a piece of paper to say you love someone.

Just personal opinions on the matter. yes they should get treated equally but that dose not excuse them from religion.

I couldn't say it better myself and agree with you 100%.

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 08:41:01 AM »

I couldn't say it better myself and agree with you 100%.
Gay marriage is a scary subject to talk about, people get supper sensitive when it comes to religious and homo sexuality. this tends to combine both XD

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester