Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Bug Reports & Suggestions  (Read 261 times)

Brandon?

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
Bug Reports & Suggestions
« on: December 27, 2017, 04:48:58 PM »
When you destroy blocks it is still there for a short amount of time BUUT you can go through them

When you PLACE blocks they are invisible for a short time

some mobs glitch out and walk a certain direction and do nothing

This very annoying glitch is when you are holding something else and you put that item you just hold in your chest you are still holding it even though its not there

Suggestions:

Can you make the leveling system less strict and hard to level up

Can you make the loot level go up by the chance of the quality of the loot higher

Can you make the furnace creatable and placebo at level 2-3

Can you make one type of armor or item available at the same defence level

Can you make the spiders the mascot to the game (If you were with total miner since 1.6 the spider was the only mob in the game) and make its eggs more common

Can you make the caves go to the surface

Can you make the world a little bit larger?

NEVER change the art of the game i love the way it is!

theres a little grammar mistake when you level up since it says
"You are Smelting Level 5" Change it to something like "You Leveled Your Smelting to Level 5!"

Make it computer and not xbox controls lol

(Sorry for you fans) Do not make GOLD on the ground you should put it somewhere underground

This is only your choice but make the character in the minimap not a stick figure

Make a Help button on the script coding so i wont have to read unreliable sources

make it when the animal is running away make it so i wont miss every single time

Make the mobs go in certain level like the goblin will be level 1-5 the spider 6-13 the werewolf 14-17 zombie 18-21 Orc 22-26 Dryad 27-31 Ogre 32-40 Golem 41-? that's the only monsters i know

have one script command that BANS

and when are you gonna realise multiplayer & digdeep

AlienizdPixel

• Jr. Moderator
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Bug Reports & Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 05:16:35 PM »
When you destroy blocks it is still there for a short amount of time BUUT you can go through them
This should be improved with the newest patch (2.621).
When you PLACE blocks they are invisible for a short time
See above.
Suggestions:

Can you make the leveling system less strict and hard to level up
You should be capable of changing the percentage gain using the Old Menu.

Can you make the loot level go up by the chance of the quality of the loot higher
The higher your Looting skill, the higher item rarity should be when slaying a monster.

Can you make one type of armor or item available at the same defence level
At Defence level 2-3? I believe the Wood Spear is available, along with the Wood Shield.

Can you make the spiders the mascot to the game (If you were with total miner since 1.6 the spider was the only mob in the game) and make its eggs more common
It is considered the "mascot" of the monsters within game. It is common to find Spider Eggs within the Dig-Deep gamemode (when it is reintroduced).

Can you make the caves go to the surface
Most caves should reach above sea level for Survival generation types, especially when the generation parameters are not tampered.

Can you make the world a little bit larger?
The world size is planned to be increased within a later update.

Make it computer and not xbox controls lol
Including PC control hints and having comfortable mouse and keyboard controls is a goal.

make it when the animal is running away make it so i wont miss every single time
If your Attack skill is low and are not attacking the critical areas of an NPC, you are likely to miss/deal zero damage.

Make the mobs go in certain level like the goblin will be level 1-5 the spider 6-13 the werewolf 14-17 zombie 18-21 Orc 22-26 Dryad 27-31 Ogre 32-40 Golem 41-? that's the only monsters i know

have one script command that BANS
Possibly when multiplayer is publically, the head developer would likely have to be convinced however if not already.

and when are you gonna realise multiplayer & digdeep
Undetermined. Dig-Deep is a higher priority compared to Multiplayer.
-Alionz