Author Topic:  Trading Cards/Backgrounds  (Read 152 times)

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
Trading Cards/Backgrounds
« on: December 21, 2017, 02:03:03 PM »
So now that PC is set to be released on the 23rd i wanted to know a little more about the Steam Marketplace aspect of the game. I understand that other/most games have Steam Trading cards. These cards can be brought or earned from playing the game, you can craft these cards into a badge that you can display on your Steam Profile. Does Total Miner have any cards planned or is that not going to be a feature upon release? You can also get Steam Background in the same way, will these be available upon release too? I don't assume you have any made and i think they will not be there upon release but have you thought about them yet?

Hayden

• Elite Member
  • Hey babe
  • Awards 1 year on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: mister m0nk3y
  • Steam: Hayden
  • Other: 123456789
Re: Trading Cards/Backgrounds
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 02:27:36 PM »

Transcript:
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?“Multiplayer will be developed while the game is in Early Access. Along with achievements, trading cards, badges and all other community content. We will also convert the remaining old GUI screens to the new GUI.In Early Access we intend to fix bugs and release frequent patches as bugs are fixed. We will also refine existing features and add a small amount of new content including cloud based storage.We will also expand the Modding interface during Early Access, based on modder feedback.”
Craig doesn't know me.

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
Re: Trading Cards/Backgrounds
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 02:30:48 PM »

Transcript:
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?“Multiplayer will be developed while the game is in Early Access. Along with achievements, trading cards, badges and all other community content. We will also convert the remaining old GUI screens to the new GUI.In Early Access we intend to fix bugs and release frequent patches as bugs are fixed. We will also refine existing features and add a small amount of new content including cloud based storage.We will also expand the Modding interface during Early Access, based on modder feedback.”

Ahh, thank you. Did not see this.