Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Bump Stock  (Read 406 times)

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
Re: Bump Stock
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 02:08:00 PM »
Nahhh if I miss, the dirt oughta kill em! (or the shrapnel of the fridge?)
By the sounds of it, you live in the countryside xD

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 02:40:11 PM »
Nahhh if I miss, the dirt oughta kill em! (or the shrapnel of the fridge?)
By the sounds of it, you live in the countryside xD
Close...

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2017, 07:41:22 PM »
Honestly, I don't see why it shouldn't be banned. Any modifications that make the gun more dangerous should. Extended mags, bump stocks, fookin lazersights... Okay maybe not that last one. But honestly I don't know why anyone would need an AR for any purpose other than murder. Using them for hunting will most likely tear up the animal and using it for home defense is overkill and will probably do massive damage to your property.

Here Are 7 Animals Hunters Kill Using an AR-15
Why You Should Use an AR-15 as a Deer Rifle
12 reasons I hunt with an AR-15 (and you should too)

The AR for Home Defense: One Expert's Opinion
AR-15 Used In Oklahoma Home Defense; Same Rifle 4th Circuit Court Says Americans Should Not Have

But yes, all I use my AR-15 for is murder.

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2017, 09:46:48 AM »
Honestly, I don't see why it shouldn't be banned. Any modifications that make the gun more dangerous should. Extended mags, bump stocks, fookin lazersights... Okay maybe not that last one. But honestly I don't know why anyone would need an AR for any purpose other than murder. Using them for hunting will most likely tear up the animal and using it for home defense is overkill and will probably do massive damage to your property.

Here Are 7 Animals Hunters Kill Using an AR-15
Why You Should Use an AR-15 as a Deer Rifle
12 reasons I hunt with an AR-15 (and you should too)

The AR for Home Defense: One Expert's Opinion
AR-15 Used In Oklahoma Home Defense; Same Rifle 4th Circuit Court Says Americans Should Not Have

But yes, all I use my AR-15 for is murder.

He can correct me if I am misreading his intentions. But I think he meant AR as in Assault Rifle (As in a select fire mag-fed rifle), Not AR-15.

In this case I would put that in the same boat as .50 cals. Though I think it's a bit excessive to own a .50 cal, I can see why people would want to have one because it looks bloody fun to shoot it at something. Same for full auto, Be it mocked up full auto or actual full auto.

It's funny because when it comes to .50 cal, The argument changes. You can't feasibly call that a murder weapon because who in their right mind would use it for murder? So it goes to it being impractical. The reason for wanting it is the same, But the argument against it changes.

Should there be regulations? Yes. People need to stop being so sensitive about regulations.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2017, 10:33:16 AM »
I am sorry for making it about politics. I know I am not going to change anyone's mind, so I am just going to try to avoid talking politics outside of the "saw this" thread.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 01:54:30 PM »

He can correct me if I am misreading his intentions. But I think he meant AR as in Assault Rifle (As in a select fire mag-fed rifle), Not AR-15.

Well as shown in the original video, the man uses an AR-15.

In this case I would put that in the same boat as .50 cals. Though I think it's a bit excessive to own a .50 cal, I can see why people would want to have one because it looks bloody fun to shoot it at something. Same for full auto, Be it mocked up full auto or actual full auto.

It's funny because when it comes to .50 cal, The argument changes. You can't feasibly call that a murder weapon because who in their right mind would use it for murder? So it goes to it being impractical. The reason for wanting it is the same, But the argument against it changes.

Should there be regulations? Yes. People need to stop being so sensitive about regulations.

I never said anything against regulation. I dont believe there to be any reason to own a full-auto wepaon. Luckily theyre already banned in almost all 50 states. I simply disagreed with his opinion of "I cant see why anyone would ever need that gun besides murder."

I am sorry for making it about politics. I know I am not going to change anyone's mind, so I am just going to try to avoid talking politics outside of the "saw this" thread.
My fault really, shouldnt have spat back at you  ;)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 02:06:18 PM »

I never said anything against regulation. I dont believe there to be any reason to own a full-auto wepaon. Luckily theyre already banned in almost all 50 states. I simply disagreed with his opinion of "I cant see why anyone would ever need that gun besides murder."

It's fine..wasnt this in fun house at one point?

#BanAtlas

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2017, 02:13:49 PM »

Yes i requested it be moved, didnt seem fun house appropriate tbh.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2017, 02:18:11 PM »

Yes i requested it be moved, didnt seem fun house appropriate tbh.
The second I saw that it turned political I was like "oh avocado, what have I done"

#BanAtlas

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2017, 02:26:05 PM »
The second I saw that it turned political I was like "oh avocado, what have I done"
Tis the curse of the forum, everything is political xD