Author Topic: [PC] Total Miner: Forge PC Edition - Discussion  (Read 60369 times)

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
[PC] Re: Total Miner: Forge PC Edition - Discussion
« Reply #645 on: December 19, 2017, 10:48:06 AM »
You can even edit the scripts directly in notepad or any other text editor of your choice if you prefer. The only downside to that is you don't have access to the insert command list.

That's useful, thanks. What is the insert command list?
The list to insert a preset command. It is accessible on the Xbox 360 version by pressing right on the Dpad while in the script editor.
-Alionz

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
Re: Total Miner: Forge PC Edition - Discussion
« Reply #646 on: December 19, 2017, 11:01:55 AM »
You can even edit the scripts directly in notepad or any other text editor of your choice if you prefer. The only downside to that is you don't have access to the insert command list.

That's useful, thanks. What is the insert command list?
The list to insert a preset command. It is accessible on the Xbox 360 version by pressing right on the Dpad while in the script editor.

Thank you.

Delta Dragon

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Delta Dragon 22
  • Steam: Drake Vengeance
« Reply #647 on: December 19, 2017, 03:35:13 PM »
krog kan l haz rowbatic peas???????

Joking.

I'm very glad to see the Total Miner PC release just in time for some Christmas day building fun. I really appriecate all the hard work Craig and this community (with their ideas and testing) has put into TM. Maybe not the "best" sandbox block builder out there but Total Miner certainly has it's own charm and direction, and, has became my one of favorite games of all time. Just like on the 360, I look forward to dumping many hours of my life into TM once again.

Long live Total Miner.
First to unlock Golden Knight. Owner of Robotic and Demi God/Goddess.

Spark

• I'm Italian and I love scripting
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ShoppingSpark3
  • Steam: Bananatelli
« Reply #648 on: December 19, 2017, 04:13:19 PM »

Joking.

I'm very glad to see the Total Miner PC release just in time for some Christmas day building fun. I really appriecate all the hard work Craig and this community (with their ideas and testing) has put into TM. Maybe not the "best" sandbox block builder out there but Total Miner certainly has it's own charm and direction, and, has became my one of favorite games of all time. Just like on the 360, I look forward to dumping many hours of my life into TM once again.

Long live Total Miner.
Old members are coming back.

That's amazing.
Amazing Scripter!

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #649 on: December 19, 2017, 04:24:00 PM »

Joking.

Long live Total Miner.

Love live total miner, literally my favourite game ever. Glad to see you back Delta Dragon 22.