Author Topic: [PC] What are you going to do on TM PC?  (Read 2398 times)

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
[PC] Re: What are you going to do on TM PC?
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2017, 10:03:50 PM »
What plans do you guys have for when TM PC is out?  :P
My first order of business is to make a 200x200 square. Once done, I plan to make little-colored pathways leading to parkour challenges, a quiz asking questions about the host that you NEED TO KNOW, mazes made of spider eggs, and my favorite, an arcade room made entirely out of arcade blocks. Once this is done, I'll make a Hall of Fame made entirely out of one color (probably pink or orange). The parkour will be made in color the pathway leads it to. This will be constructed in a 30x30 square box with a code at the end that you'll have to send to the host. I'll call this masterpiece "Challenge Maps: 1.5."

Bradley0130

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What are you going to do on TM PC?
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2017, 11:56:38 PM »
I want to mod the game will my friends when the game comes out. that is what I'm going to do

Kinetic plasma

• TOO MANY DEATHMINES... AGHHHHHHH!
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2017, 02:47:02 PM »
I want to continue my challenge map i was building on xbox but idk how to transfer it over
Started Total Miner 8/25/11
Top score in Total Rush Robotic contest 9/8/16
4th person to unlock the Demigod 11/27/16
Expert Builder
Beginner Scripter
Challenge map builder

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2017, 02:59:43 PM »
I want to continue my challenge map i was building on xbox but idk how to transfer it over

There is a topic somewhere, i will edit this post with the link when i find it for you.

• Take a USB drive and put it on your Xbox 360
  • Copy your Total Miner Data on your USB drive
  • Put your USB Drive into your pc and install Modio or Horizon on your PC (I'm using Modio)
  • Open Modio (It will look like this)
    Spoiler for Hidden Content:
  • Click "open a save"
  • Double click on your save(Picture)
  • Now click on "File contents"(Picture)
  • Now scroll until you see the "Maps" folder and right click it"(Picture)
  • Click "Extract folder" and put it on your desktop
  • Now go to document/My Games/Totalminer and you see the folder called maps
  • Put your Maps into the folder and you have all your world from 360
  • For components do all that stuff but on the "com" folder
  • For photos i don't know
In the end you should have all of your worlds and components

Hope this helps!

VirtualHarry

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: VirtualHarrison
  • Steam: VirtualHarry
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2017, 06:26:29 PM »
Destroy my social life again, once Dig Deep comes out probably dedicate hours into slowly building a little neighborhood for me and my friends once multiplayer comes out, nothing special.  :D :D

CDJ

• RPG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2017, 06:42:05 PM »
Destroy my social life again, once Dig Deep comes out probably dedicate hours into slowly building a little neighborhood for me and my friends once multiplayer comes out, nothing special.  :D :D

Just to let you know you can get dig deep right know! I know it's unavailable atm but if you join the discord someone will explain how you download a dig deep. Discord Link

Bradley0130

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2017, 08:51:25 PM »
I want to mod the game with my friends

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2017, 03:18:06 AM »
If I do get TM : PC then unlocking unlockables will probably be a priority at first. I'm also a big fan of Dig Deep so that would be the main two things that I would do. I like to set myself `check lists` if you like on DD maps. I consider a world finished once I complete pretty much everything that comes to mind when I'm think of these lists.

I'd also like to get back on track with scripting on TM even if I do not buy the game. I think I'd always like to be around on the community just to talk to all the friends that I've made and part of being around is knowing your stuff - something I don't always do to well xD .

Finally I just can't wait to meet all the new faces on TM. Even though some of them might try and be know-it-all's etc I think it would be a fun experience anyway.

Crab
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

CDJ

• RPG
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2017, 03:24:16 AM »
If I do get TM : PC then unlocking unlockables will probably be a priority at first. I'm also a big fan of Dig Deep so that would be the main two things that I would do. I like to set myself `check lists` if you like on DD maps. I consider a world finished once I complete pretty much everything that comes to mind when I'm think of these lists.

I'd also like to get back on track with scripting on TM even if I do not buy the game. I think I'd always like to be around on the community just to talk to all the friends that I've made and part of being around is knowing your stuff - something I don't always do to well xD .

Finally I just can't wait to meet all the new faces on TM. Even though some of them might try and be know-it-all's etc I think it would be a fun experience anyway.

Crab

I hate to absolutely burst your bubble but unlockables are all unlocked for now. I don't think it's planned yet, they need to re-work the achievements too. Also Dig Deep is closed for now as it's extremely buggy.

To make you feel better i will let you know that you can mod in Dig Deep so you can play, nothing you can do about unlockables though.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2017, 03:43:51 AM »

Crab

I hate to absolutely burst your bubble but unlockables are all unlocked for now. I don't think it's planned yet, they need to re-work the achievements too. Also Dig Deep is closed for now as it's extremely buggy.

To make you feel better i will let you know that you can mod in Dig Deep so you can play, nothing you can do about unlockables though.

*enter sad song here*
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MoiraIsEasyPOTG
  • Steam: OffenderMcGee
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2017, 01:37:06 PM »
Was killed by diablo in the first night of survival..... *turns off game*
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

Joel

• Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2017, 01:48:24 PM »
Does creative mode works because i heard it crash will actally i saw it in the bug reports does it crash all the time if keep chosing creative mode.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MoiraIsEasyPOTG
  • Steam: OffenderMcGee
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2017, 01:49:52 PM »
Does creative mode works because i heard it crash will actally i saw it in the bug reports does it crash all the time if keep chosing creative mode.

I was able to use it perfectly fine.
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

Joel

• Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2017, 01:53:01 PM »
oh that's good...i haven't bought the game yet I'm just making sure but i will buy it on Christmas day though.

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2017, 03:23:43 PM »
What plans do you guys have for when TM PC is out?  :P
My first order of business is to make a 200x200 square. Once done, I plan to make little-colored pathways leading to parkour challenges, a quiz asking questions about the host that you NEED TO KNOW, mazes made of spider eggs, and my favorite, an arcade room made entirely out of arcade blocks. Once this is done, I'll make a Hall of Fame made entirely out of one color (probably pink or orange). The parkour will be made in color the pathway leads it to. This will be constructed in a 30x30 square box with a code at the end that you'll have to send to the host. I'll call this masterpiece "Challenge Maps: 1.5."
Perfect Example