Author Topic:  I've been gone for a while and I have some questions  (Read 379 times)

Hayden

• Elite Member
  • Ban no one, Report everyone.
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: mister m0nk3y
  • Steam: Hayden
  • Other: 123456789
I've been gone for a while and I have some questions
« on: January 12, 2017, 03:33:12 AM »
How do you get the profile level modder? Do you simply have to make a mod or is it more complicated than that. What happened to all the testers? Okay honestly that's all the questions I had...
Craig doesn't know me.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
Re: I've been gone for a while and I have some questions
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 03:37:43 AM »
No, the 'Modder position' is a position where the person tests out the modding API for TM. Modders are the testers for the C# Part of the API.

Hayden

• Elite Member
  • Ban no one, Report everyone.
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: mister m0nk3y
  • Steam: Hayden
  • Other: 123456789
Re: I've been gone for a while and I have some questions
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 03:39:41 AM »
No, the 'Modder position' is a position where the person tests out the modding API for TM. Modders are the testers for the C# Part of the API.

That quite clearly answered my question, Thanks!
Craig doesn't know me.