Author Topic: [Adventure] Adventures within backstory  (Read 127 times)

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
[Adventure] Adventures within backstory
« on: May 24, 2017, 10:23:26 AM »
Adventures within starts out as looking normal. You go around talking to other NPC's and do quests for them. The town you start off in is call "Strange Town". There is a low population living there due to the fact of how "normal" things are. As you do each quest, the NPC you do the quest for will unravel some of the history of "Strange Town". As you progress through the story, the town gets even weirder. People get weirder. At day, everything seems normal, but at night, there are weird purple stars that come out. These are "spirit stars". In Strange Town, there are 5 graves scattered around the map. When the spirit stars come out, the graves awake. It is your job to go and set the spirits free. There is also a challenge at night, zombies spawn around the town. At night, there is a very small chance that a "Nightcore", a new boss block will spawn. The boss doesn't hurt you, but you must find where is spawns, and kill it. It will drop its block and you then use it to craft a "Nightcore seed". You then use it to brew into a water bottle to craft the potion of afterlife. You can then use that to spawn in the dimension where the other spirits rest that you set free from the graves.

This world is a major work in progress, and will take a while to compete. I do have a small amount of Strange Town laid out, and a few of the graves are placed. The spirit stars work, and so do the whole Nightcore boss.

Thats the backstory I have for Society: Adventures within, so far.

Thanks for reading, and if you would like to check out the world, send me a message through Xbox live, and I will invite you to the game. - JAZZ 0R KILLER

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Adventures within backstory
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 11:06:27 AM »
Just a tip, This should be put in your other topic instead of a brand new one.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym