Author Topic:  q for emitter/idea  (Read 61 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
q for emitter/idea
« on: January 09, 2017, 08:43:52 AM »
this is sort of an idea that's been mentioned a lot or requested; just that I'm curious on it instead of making a 50Th thread asking for it

so the thing I'm talking about, is support for multiple lines/particle data on a single block
my question is, being it hasn't been added yet, what is why is that/ what

are the things holding it back from being added or whats the roadblocks keeping it from being added?
this would be really good to have as a feature, being that a lot of people make particles in towers or big components. to maybe something where it acts as a folder or something
where if you press x or y, it adds a 2ND page or part below the 1st setting
where you would just scroll down to whatever setting
And edit as you pleased

maybe something like this, or maybe change the emitter settings to transfer to a word doc or wordpad file setup, and add the settings for the emitter there

just something so that way you could compact however many emitters you wanna use into 1 block, saving space

if this would never be possible to add something like this for emitters, then what's preventing it from happening?