Author Topic: [RPG] Skyrim Ultimate Map - Idea for PC  (Read 222 times)

Scotty2Hotty999

• Welcome to my Profile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: VideoGameLord09
  • Steam: scotty2hotty999
[RPG] Skyrim Ultimate Map - Idea for PC
« on: January 01, 2017, 10:53:09 PM »
So I have an idea for an Ultimate Skyrim map, which will get parts of Skyrim to explore (including caves and such). I also want to add actual NPCs and quest original to the main game. Maybe, when I do finish the map, I can work on creating a Skyrim mod to make a texture pack as well as new NPC's and quest scrips, as well as creating real game weapons and armor. I have a prototype being created on my Xbox. If we are able to transfer saves over, then I will use that prototype to finish it! I hope for it to be very huge with lots of work and detail put into it!

(Also looking forward to playing multiplayer on the world with people!)

Once it comes out for PC, ill be writing scripts and other stuff to use.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: Skyrim Ultimate Map - Idea for PC
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 12:48:47 AM »
You're a bit behind on this idea. I've been planning something like this since infinite terrain was announced.

I'm going in a different direction however, because I've already got a huge part of cyrodill built, as well as a few Skyrim cities. I plan to start building each area to create the entire realm, although that will take a few years, and a team, which I don't have. Perhaps we will cross paths on PC and fuse the maps together or something.

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 06:25:12 AM »
You're a bit behind on this idea. I've been planning something like this since infinite terrain was announced.

I'm going in a different direction however, because I've already got a huge part of cyrodill built, as well as a few Skyrim cities. I plan to start building each area to create the entire realm, although that will take a few years, and a team, which I don't have. Perhaps we will cross paths on PC and fuse the maps together or something.

I would really like to see those cities. And the big part of cyrodill, is that on one of the title screen pictures?

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Scotty2Hotty999

• Welcome to my Profile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: VideoGameLord09
  • Steam: scotty2hotty999
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 01:51:10 PM »

That's awesome! If you ever want to team up on it once PC is released, let me know!! It sounds awesome!

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 09:34:33 PM »

I would really like to see those cities. And the big part of cyrodill, is that on one of the title screen pictures?

Yes it is