Author Topic:  idea for a small change  (Read 442 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
idea for a small change
« on: December 29, 2016, 06:39:39 AM »
here's a small change that could become really helpful

would it be possible to keep the menu up for a player if they have clear markers disabled for a tool/ action, so that way if they want to perform multiple actions with the same tool, tools they wouldn't have to go back toTools menu and pick the same thing over n over again, saving time. And then have it disappear if they have clear markers enabled

This could be helpful by saving the player time from going back & forth

CriminalDuck007

• This is Personal... and its text ^~^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CriminalDuck007
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: N/A
Re: idea for a small change
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 10:39:05 AM »
Do you mean an option to control if markers clear after certain creative operations? If not then i've missunderstood, but if so  +1
There is a whole world out there do something with it...........or dont, but i think you should ^~^

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 10:49:36 AM »
Yeah I'm a little confused too. However if it's what Duck said then yeah +1 I like it.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hallo
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
  • Steam: Alienizd
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 10:56:57 AM »
Do you mean an option to control if markers clear after certain creative operations?...
This option already exists, however only applies to the Replace tool.
.ok wants Creative tools (Currently only Replace) that have the option of clearing the markers after the operation disabled to not exit the menu (or return to the general Tools menu). Currently, it will exit the menu after using any tool.
-Alionz

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 05:31:28 PM »
I don't think this is necessary with the PC creative screen because it remembers the last tool you used, so you don't have to reselect it. You just open the creative screen - one key/button press and then apply the tool again, one button/key press. So you can literally rerun the same tool multiple times in less than 1 second each time.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 11:10:38 PM »
I don't think this is necessary with the PC creative screen because it remembers the last tool you used, so you don't have to reselect it. You just open the creative screen - one key/button press and then apply the tool again, one button/key press. So you can literally rerun the same tool multiple times in less than 1 second each time.
What if I wanna use the same tool,but choose different choices,like different blocks to replace

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hallo
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
  • Steam: Alienizd
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 01:04:43 AM »
What if I wanna use the same tool,but choose different choices,like different blocks to replace
...it remembers the last tool you used...
This applies to its options as well.
-Alionz