Author Topic: [Game] DeadZone Beta Test  (Read 129 times)

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
[Game] DeadZone Beta Test
« on: May 09, 2018, 04:09:11 AM »
Henlo Total Miners!

cY from cY Servers here just here to tell you that while multiplayer is around the corner, I'm preparing my DeadZone MMORPG for a beta test upon release.

I've been working hard at the DeadZone map since late December, and I've gotten to a point where id like to release it for a Beta Test to see what the public thinks about it. It will mark 1000 hours played! Can't wait to get some feedback on it!

I'm looking for volunteers to participate in a closed Beta Test for a couple of hours on a day I'll later plan once I have the schedule worked out. The progress will be saved separately in case of a second test. Unfortunately you can't take your progress to the official release. Don't worry though, for testing the map you will get hefty bonuses should you choose to play the official map after its full release. More on that below.

If you wish to participate, please drop a reply on the topic of joining. ill note you name down and possibly ask you for contact information like discord username.

Now.. the bonuses

For participating, you will receive:
  • The Tester title (in game, not the whole of Total Miner) which gives you access to try out new features before they are released.
  • Extra resources when starting the game officially.
  • Most importantly... The person who I feel helped a most with the beta test (reporting bugs and exploits, playing normally and giving suggestions) will receive $10 via PayPal! or any other you want it idk.

1 more thing before I open this post up. I was hoping to be able to record gameplay of people running around and doing their thing. If you have a problem with this then please lemme know so I can not include you in it. nota bene: you will end up in the credits of the trailer if you do participate.

Thanks guys, here's some pictures if you wanna see the physical progress of the map (the resolution is huge so its kinda cropped a lil). If you like reading here's a post with details about the maps lore and features either in development or already implemented: http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=18995.0
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
Re: DeadZone Beta Test
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 06:49:28 AM »
This looks awesome! Would love to try it out
Look at you being all cool!

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 07:12:01 AM »
This looks awesome! Would love to try it out
Are you on Discord? if so send me your username and ill message you

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 07:28:08 PM »
Love some of your maps and their unique style, definitely wanna check this one out! PM me and ill send you my Discord.