Author Topic:  3 questions for sounds on pc  (Read 254 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
3 questions for sounds on pc
« on: December 25, 2016, 12:43:53 AM »
3 q's that I have/features that i think would be cool if improved are:

1:would it be possible to raise the limit or to remove how many sounds are allowed in a certian radious?this will be really useful,especially when we can add our own sounds and/or songs even(if this is added)

2:will the volume setting be improved upon to where some sounds dont sound loud when set to the lowest setting

3:could the max range be changed to a higher ammount?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 01:36:06 AM by .ok »

Scotty2Hotty999

• Welcome to my Profile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: VideoGameLord09
  • Steam: scotty2hotty999
Re: 3 questions for sounds on pc
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 07:17:25 PM »
1:would it be possible to raise the limit or to remove how many sounds are allowed in a certian radious?this will be really useful,especially when we can add our own sounds and/or songs even(if this is added)

Don't quote me on this, but I think there are options in a sound block that can limit the amount of sounds heard? Its either there, or in the settings.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 09:06:50 PM »

Don't quote me on this, but I think there are options in a sound block that can limit the amount of sounds heard? Its either there, or in the settings.
did you even read the op lol

Scotty2Hotty999

• Welcome to my Profile
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: VideoGameLord09
  • Steam: scotty2hotty999
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 11:08:11 PM »

did you even read the op lol
Oh woops....I misread your question...nevermind...   :P